• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Holiday Sales: Join Our Multi-Vendor Event in Nov. 2008!

In summary, we have decided to coordinate a multi-vendor event in early November. This gives everyone the chance to receive orders and book shows before the holidays. It also might get us situation to start off 2009 strong.
PamperedChefDude
We have decided to coordinate a multi-vendor event in early Nov.
This gives everyone the chance to receive orders and book shows before the holidays. It also might get us situation to start off 2009 strong.

So far we have Creative Memories, Party Lite, Logaberger,Mona Vie, Girls Nite Out by Body Shop, Jewelry, Tastefully Simple, Home & Garden Party.

We're trying to set some guidelines on how it will be run and would love anybody's input that have participated in something like this before.

Everyone will set up a booth type area, provide a large doorprize item or basket, some small give-a-ways for throughout the evening. If you are a vendor that can perform a demo those will be scheduled throughout the night.
That's as far as we've gotten.

Thanks for anyone's help in advance.

I've done three! My annual Spring fling- Boutique. I've had about 7 vendors participate each year. First one was at my home. The next two were at my mom's house since her house set up is better and 1 story.
I have each vendor invite thier customer base so it is "networking" for potential new clients ;). I have each vendor bring a appetizer to share with all the guests. Each vendor keeps their own host rewards. No one has ever demoed at mine. But we do have raffles every 1/2 hour (each vendor provides one raffle gift).
1st one was decent at $350 plus the sales spread around by other vendors too, they all got sales!

The 2nd was a total hit two years ago... me and the Purse Diva had a $500 show each but all the other vendors hardly got any sales :(! I felt bad!

This year was only $250 for me and about $400 for the purse diva. And everyone else at least got some sales!

Good luck! Have fun!

All boutiques will vary, sometimes they are great, other times just ok! My motto is "ya win some, and ya lose some". ;)

Last edited:
Where do you do these at? I'd be interested in setting something like that up, but I don't know where I'd hold it. :-(

IAmChefJ said:
Where do you do these at? I'd be interested in setting something like that up, but I don't know where I'd hold it. :-(

Mine have been at my own place or my moms and I know alot of DS consultants do it at their own venue (home) or rec room etc. I've heard of people doing it at a community hall at a church, rec center etc. But those might cost??

I am about to hold my 2nd Multi Vendor Holiday Open House - last year was held at my church's small little building that they use for apple butter making - but last year it was freezing in there so this year I asked my cousin if you could do it at her church which is in town. She said that her church loved the idea and she is going to do a hot dog / bake sale also to raise money for her youth / kids club. so far I have 7 vendors and hoping to get 3 more.

:chef:

We're looking for a community center that is reasonable to do it at.
Theresa please share any tips you have. Thanks!

Divide the money between everyone - you might what to increase the money just a little so the place the you are using

example: The church gave me a price of $30, there are 7 vendors right now (30 divided by 7 = $4.29) so I am going to charge each one $5. - that is a total of $35 but if I get 3 more vendors and I am crossing my fingers - I am still going to charge $5. The extra will go to the church.

Here is also I door prize slip I used. I copied the door prize slips that had more than one vendor checked. I then gave then to that consultant. I also asked each vendor for a $10 to $15 gift for a grand door prize and another gift in the amount of $4 - $6 for a hourly drawing. This was a great idea. Everyone like it also. Several people came back to see if they won.

:chef:

Attachments

• Door Prize Slips 001 - Multi Vendor.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 619

What is a Multi Vendor Event?

A Multi Vendor Event is an event where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products or services. It is a great opportunity for customers to explore a variety of products in one place.

How do I participate in a Multi Vendor Event?

If you are a vendor interested in participating in a Multi Vendor Event, you can reach out to the event organizer and inquire about available booths or spaces. You may also need to fill out an application and pay a participation fee.

What are the benefits of participating in a Multi Vendor Event?

Participating in a Multi Vendor Event can provide several benefits such as reaching a larger audience, networking with other vendors, and increasing sales through cross-promotion. It can also be a cost-effective way to market your products or services.

How can I make my booth stand out at a Multi Vendor Event?

To make your booth stand out at a Multi Vendor Event, you can decorate it attractively, offer samples or demos of your products, and engage with customers by providing information and answering their questions. You can also offer special deals or promotions to attract customers.

Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in a Multi Vendor Event?

Yes, each Multi Vendor Event may have its own set of rules and guidelines that vendors are expected to follow. These may include things like displaying prices clearly, keeping the booth tidy, and respecting other vendors' spaces. Make sure to ask the event organizer for any specific rules before participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
Back