• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adventures with My JRT/Chihuahua Mix: Lil Jackhauhau!

In summary, the conversation discusses various experiences and opinions on owning Jack Russell Terriers and participating in a calling blitz for their business. Participants also share pictures of their dogs and plans for the calling blitz. There is some uncertainty about the details of the blitz, but participants are hopeful for its success.
Jo-la-la
Does anyone have one and love them as much as me??

My Dad has a full blood JRT and I have a JRT/Chihuahua mix. I call her my lil Jackhauhau! :p

She makes me laugh everyday.

May Calling BlitzDoes anyone have any advance notice of how the calling blitz will work? I have decided that I will do this with my team (I think they really need the concentrated time on the phone), but nothing has been posted on CC. Any word on when the planning info will be posted? Anyone else planning on doing this as part (or all) of their May meeting?

Thanks!

Mary

The e-mail said the details will be posted on May 1st on Consultant's Corner. I've already registered my TEAM. We are going to do it as a conference call... I did this once before and it was successful for those who participated. Everyone calls in at the same time and we do some training for about 1/2 hour. Then everyone hangs up and calls for 45 minutes and then calls back into the conference call to report their results. (Sidenote: I have ZERO cell reception at my house so that's why we're not doing it in person.)Also I set it up to be 1 week before our monthly team training so if there are recruit leads, they can invite them to the training the next week.

We tried this a couple months ago and got mixed results, so I don't think we'll be doing it again.

finley1991 said:
The e-mail said the details will be posted on May 1st on Consultant's Corner.

Hmmm... Well, I did register my team but since my meeting is May 1 (we meet the first Thursday of the month) I don't think we will be doing it. I will see what they put on CC and decide then. I may introduce it at the meeting and schedule it for a later date though.

Thanks for the input...I know that prize info was going to be posted on May 1, and I'm hoping the prep information will be posted before then. I think most of my team has a problem finding time to make calls, so I am also hoping that this is somewhat successful for them and it motivates them to make the time for calls. Only time will tell!

My mother in law has had them for years! We have Boxers but someday we will have a smaller dog.

You should post some pics!

My friend has a JR and it's a perfect playmate for my boston terrier puppy

travelgirl said:
You should post some pics!

Since you asked...

Here she is trying to prevent me from leaving by jumpin on my car. (It didn't work)
02-09-08_1024.jpg

On the day that I got her

dogs009.jpg

She was sleeping and my nail polish was sitting right there... I couldn't help myself
Ninatoenails007.jpg

My dog and my Dad's dog play fighting (Yes, I dress my dog when she is cold)
dogs018.jpg

She is SOOO cute!

hey----off topic, but what part of Cali are you from? I am on the central coast.

Christ Follower said:
She is SOOO cute!

hey----off topic, but what part of Cali are you from? I am on the central coast.

I'm near Sacramento

i also have a jr...his name is bowtie. my husband is a chevy person and that is the symbol. i just call him the hellion. he is constantly licking my walls and my carpet. its so bad that he is peeling the paint off...its disgusting. but he is great with my kids and is a great watch dog. everyone thinks he is huge because of his bark. lol

sandy

Related to Adventures with My JRT/Chihuahua Mix: Lil Jackhauhau!

What is "Adventures with My JRT/Chihuahua Mix: Lil Jackhauhau!" about?

"Adventures with My JRT/Chihuahua Mix: Lil Jackhauhau!" is a book about the author's experiences with their Jack Russell Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, also known as a Jackhauhau. It includes funny and heartwarming stories, as well as helpful tips for other dog owners.

Is this book suitable for children?

Yes, this book is suitable for children. It is a lighthearted and family-friendly read that can be enjoyed by all ages. However, some parental guidance may be needed for younger readers as there are some references to adult topics.

Can I apply the tips and tricks in this book to other dog breeds?

While the author's personal experiences are specific to owning a Jackhauhau, many of the tips and tricks shared in the book can be applied to other dog breeds as well. The book focuses on general dog care and training techniques that can be useful for any dog owner.

Are there any illustrations or photos in the book?

Yes, there are illustrations and photos throughout the book. These visual aids help to bring the stories to life and provide a better understanding of the tips and tricks being shared.

Where can I purchase "Adventures with My JRT/Chihuahua Mix: Lil Jackhauhau!"?

The book can be purchased on the author's website, as well as on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It may also be available at select bookstores and pet stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL