• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Potential of 2012: My Journey as a Re-Signee with Purpose

Yes, it was miserable. As much as we loved the trip, we were pretty much done by lunch each day. WAY too hot! Esp. for my little guys. 4 & 6 at the time. Although they still talk about our trip and can't wait to go back. No guesses on 2012 incentive, but my kids are hopeful for a family -4 vac. again. :)Yes, it was miserable. As much as we loved the trip, we were pretty much done by lunch each day. WAY too hot! Esp. for my little guys. 4 & 6 at the time. Although they still talk about our trip and can't wait to go back
Pampered Angel
Anyone know when it will be released? I am a "re-signee" but this time with a purpose. On my first adventure, I didn't have a director (after she personally recruited me, she not-so-personally moved away) and I didn't have team. This time, I have wonderful support and I am anxious to see what I can work towards in 2012

We'll find out on January 5, 2012! I can't wait!

Pampered Angel said:
Anyone know when it will be released? I am a "re-signee" but this time with a purpose. On my first adventure, I didn't have a director (after she personally recruited me, she not-so-personally moved away) and I didn't have team. This time, I have wonderful support and I am anxious to see what I can work towards in 2012

I am also the the same . . . "a re-signee" on a mission!!!! :thumbup:

Can't wait to find out! What do you think it might be?

Yes, the big reveal will be done across the country on Jan 5th at the "Back to Business" meetings. So make sure you find a meeting near you! :D

Those of you who have been in it a while, what are your guesses? Does there seem to be a pattern of, say, disney, then Europe, then a cruise, then beach, etc? What have been the destinations of the past 5 or so years? Quite frankly, I don't care where I'm going, I'm just planning on going this time! I was 1 consultant away for 2011. I am gearing up for a spectacular 2012, so as I said, don't care where they're taking me!;)

I'm guessing Mexico. Punta Cana or Cancun or something.

Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic. I have suggested it each time I have a trip survey. I've never been but have heard good things about it. They seem to alternate cruises every other or every 3rd year. They did an Alaska cruise, I think before I was a consultant (7 years) so maybe that will come up, but I'm sure it would be a level 2 or 3 trip. I can't wrap my head around the bronze, silver and gold thing. Even thought I can't earn it, I'm excited to find out what the Taste of Travel destination will be. All signs are that they will repeat that program in 2012.

Disney seems to be every 5 years for the big anniversary. In 2010 it was PC's 30th anniversary. You better believe I will be working hard in 2014 to earn the next Disney trip it that's what the 2015 trip will be.

I'm pumped to earn the next trip. I haven't earned since Disney. It's time! Got a good Jan. booked to start the year off right.

I would love Costa Rica! :)

Would love Aurba , I think the big one will be Alaska or Europe some place

Ireland would be neat

I hope not Mexico. Military & dependents are currently not allowed to enter Mexico without special clearance.

I'm up for Fiji or Belize. :) A girl has got to dream!

I think it's time for Disney again - Florida (just not in August - what WERE we thinking??!)

scottcooks said:
I think it's time for Disney again - Florida (just not in August - what WERE we thinking??!)

I'm sure it wasn't much better in June when the incentive trip took place! LOL 110 heat index at 11pm? REALLY?

chefsteph07 said:
I'm sure it wasn't much better in June when the incentive trip took place! LOL 110 heat index at 11pm? REALLY?

Yes, it was miserable. As much as we loved the trip, we were pretty much done by lunch each day. WAY too hot! Esp. for my little guys. 4 & 6 at the time. Although they still talk about our trip and can't wait to go back.

No guesses on 2012 incentive, but my kids are hopeful for a family -4 vac. again.

flemings99 said:
Yes, it was miserable. As much as we loved the trip, we were pretty much done by lunch each day. WAY too hot! Esp. for my little guys. 4 & 6 at the time. Although they still talk about our trip and can't wait to go back.

No guesses on 2012 incentive, but my kids are hopeful for a family -4 vac. again.

Me too thinking back it should be because they usually do one between each 5 year Disney but that doesn't mean it will. There was a family trip between 1995-2000 but can't remember was it Washington DC? 2002 was family Keystone then 2008 was Family Washington DC and hoping 2013 will be family somewhere in the US !!

I would love a family vacation again!! :) Maybe San Diego? Philadelphia?

Disney was hot, but we loved the early opening of Magic Kingdom. By 10 a.m. we were done! We left the park and headed to Blizzard Beach for the rest of the day. No major lines and loved the water park! As we were leaving Magic Kingdom, people were coming in by the 1000's!! We could barely walk against the crowds coming in! I was soooo glad we had those early a.m. hours!!
Fun to see all your guesses. I am psyched about the trips. You're going to love them too, when you see them revealed on the 5th! Or maybe the 6th because some people are having their B2B meetings that day.

Related to Unlocking the Potential of 2012: My Journey as a Re-Signee with Purpose

What is "Destination 2012"?

"Destination 2012" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the year 2012. It includes exclusive products, discounts, and rewards for customers and consultants.

How can I participate in "Destination 2012"?

To participate in "Destination 2012", you can either host a Pampered Chef party and earn rewards, or join as a consultant to take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions.

What products are included in "Destination 2012"?

There are a variety of products included in "Destination 2012", including new and limited edition items. You can view the full list on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any special discounts or rewards for "Destination 2012"?

Yes, "Destination 2012" offers special discounts and rewards for both customers and consultants. These may include free products, discounts on purchases, and exclusive rewards.

When does "Destination 2012" end?

The "Destination 2012" promotion ends on December 31, 2012. Be sure to take advantage of the benefits and rewards before it's too late!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views