• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carolyn & Morfia's Pillow Fight Party at the Hilton Couch

In summary, Carolyn and Morfia say hello from the Hilton couch--As we sit here our lil boys are having pillow fights!!
MORFIA
Gold Member
Carolyn and Morfia say hello from the Hilton couch--As we sit here our lil boys are having pillow fights!! Hi - it's C on M's shiny white laptop. My DH is gonna kick my arse for keeping the kid up but they're having a blast. Security has already yelled at us once...Morfia's gonna go make nice with them...Here's M...C who is much younger is now going to show me .....wait wait wait...it's C again, MUCH YOUNGER????? I am only 10 month younger than her. Yup - she's an old fart. Ok here she is again...no no no it was C'S kids who farted on her....ok back to the thought---C is going to show me how to up load a photo--C is the neurotic one--But is was me who cleaned my whole room upon arrival--

Last edited:
You guys are having way too much fun! Wish I could be there with you!! :p Enjoy!:cool:

Kinda reminds me of the ole "who's on first" routine! Glad ya'll are having fun! And you really make us feel special by popping in to say Hi on your vacation!

You gals are too funny! Have tons of fun up there!! We're thinking of ya!

C was picking rice off my pants from dinner---she is even funnier in person---She had to go put the boys to bed--hubby is on his way back--

Fun - enjoy guys!!!!

wow People watching is lol funny--

Ok - I am up in the room now waiting for the kids to zonk out. I am going to upload the pics in a seconnd...

he is BACK----with laminated Eagles---

MORFIA said:
wow People watching is lol funny--

What am i missing down there???
PS - DH should be strolling in any minute so lemme know when you see him go by

come back down---

fun fun fun

MORFIA said:
he is BACK----with laminated Eagles---

He's gonna go to the lounge & have a beer and watch the game. I have some time to play still on CS

random lady walks bye roflol....So ds and I join her and lol

MORFIA said:
random lady walks bye roflol....So ds and I join her and lol

You're insane!!

thanks----soooo much for noticing---ARE YOU BLEACHING YOUR ROOM

Kids are already asleep - not bleaching room...just wiping up boogers from my 6yo - LOL Did you notice he's a nose-picker? Adorable, lemme tell ya.
::::chcking for peanuts unde the bed:::::e

I'm laughing that the trip is during Gay Pride weekend. Did you run into the gay pride festival? ;)

I need to resize these photos before i can upload them to CS.
I just IM'd Jilleysue for her resizing program again. I have it on my desktop, not on my laptop...

leftymac said:
I'm laughing that the trip is during Gay Pride weekend. Did you run into the gay pride festival? ;)

Oooooooh yes!!!
There was a big parade last night - my kids got beads from a bunch of the guys - what a blast!

leftymac said:
That's a festive time to be in DC- when DC is festive enough as it is... DH and I used to live out there when he was still in the Air Force...I have some funny DC stories! :)

Have fun you guys

ok - i put them on photobucket...here's my kids and us with Doris:
WashingtonDCJune2008005.jpg

I went to Disney World when I was in high school and it just happened to be the "unofficial" Gay Day at Disney World. My best friend went with us and we were both in theatre in school. We both have a pretty refined gaydar and had a blast picking out gays (we love our gays!) and were happy to see a few days later with the gay day that were were right! Ahhh...the memories.

Carolyn, that is an AWESOME pic!!!!!

And here are all the boys... my two and Morfia's three:
WashingtonDCJune2008008.jpg

awww how cute!!!

Too cute. :D

just came up--so just an FYI on the pride here it is girls weekend--for sure

Something is wrong when you two are in DC and are STILL communicating through CS!

lol--it is fun---

Morfia - I emailed u the capitol tour lady's info...chk ur email

u got mail...and I am going to bed...see u in the morning at breakfast!!

You all have adorable kids!

dannyzmom said:
And here are all the boys... my two and Morfia's three:
WashingtonDCJune2008008.jpg

Christos Looks thrilled. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Did you get the voice recording I sent you of OOZO? LOL He's a trip too!

Thanks for sharing you guys! Keep us updated! (Great looking boys!)

Temp hijack:
DH and I were in Berlin over a gay parade weekend. There are no PC (as in politically correct) hang-ups there, so it was quite the show. (I'd post the pictures but well, not suitable for family viewing.) My favorite was the man with the breast implants...it was perfectly legal for him to not wear a shirt. (It was my favorite moment because of the facial expression on DH while he tried to understand what he was seeing...and then did!)

legacypc46 said:
Temp hijack:
DH and I were in Berlin over a gay parade weekend. There are no PC (as in politically correct) hang-ups there, so it was quite the show. (I'd post the pictures but well, not suitable for family viewing.) My favorite was the man with the breast implants...it was perfectly legal for him to not wear a shirt. (It was my favorite moment because of the facial expression on DH while he tried to understand what he was seeing...and then did!)

I am thinking this is TMI!!!

C&M had too much time on their hands to be chatting on CS while int he same hotel!!! I bet their posts are less freqent now that they will be doing the touristy thing!

Christos is happy--they all are--Vanessa is teaching my almost 18 year old dog new tricks--cs is all involved in this trip--I hear my blind-deaf doggie can howl--I can't wait to witness that!!xoxox ness you are the best---Time to go to b-fast

I sent you a voice clip to your cell phone of the howling....just so you don't think I am losing it.

You actually made a voice clip of a howling dog? You are losing it Vanessa! LOL

legacypc46 said:
You actually made a voice clip of a howling dog? You are losing it Vanessa! LOL

Guess so---lol

Awesome pics Carolyn!! Doris looks fantastic! We missed her on the cruise this year, she was exhausted from London. :(

Doris' advice was to concentrate on the $2 meals it will surely get attention from all in this economy- She wants all of us at conference. She said a meal at mc-d's is 3x as much as what she wants us marketing-She spent a lot of time talking to me--I asked her for advice about the recruiting-she said just concentrate on the $2 meals and who we can help to make $ in this economy--Stay strong---

This is just too much fun! I love reading all of this!!! HOW FUN!:D

Wow You guys sound like you are having a ball - take tons of pics and be sure to share more when you get back!!! Enjoy!!!

Leggy - you got pics of the guy with breast implants?!?!? Uhm.....I'm actually a tiny bit intrigued...is that wrong?

i wish i could put the photos on here--My (10 month) younger counter part--will sure try after the Air and Space tonight--The zoo was so nice--Really nice habitat for contained animals I loved the PANDA'S---Off to the POOL---

<h2>1. What exactly is a Pillow Fight Party?</h2><p>A Pillow Fight Party is a fun and unique event where guests gather to have a playful and energetic pillow fight. It's a great way to let loose, relieve stress, and have a good time with friends.</p><h2>2. Do we need to bring our own pillows?</h2><p>Yes, we recommend bringing your own pillows to the party. This way, you can choose a pillow that is comfortable for you and you won't have to worry about sharing with others.</p><h2>3. Is there an age limit for the party?</h2><p>The Pillow Fight Party is appropriate for all ages, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 have adult supervision during the fight. Safety is our top priority!</p><h2>4. Can we have the party at any location?</h2><p>Yes, you can have the party at any location that allows for pillow fights. Just make sure to get permission and follow any rules or guidelines set by the venue.</p><h2>5. Do you provide pillows or any other supplies?</h2><p>We do not provide pillows or any other supplies for the party. It is up to the guests to bring their own pillows and any other items they may need for the fight, such as blankets or protective gear.</p>

Related to Carolyn & Morfia's Pillow Fight Party at the Hilton Couch

1. What exactly is a Pillow Fight Party?

A Pillow Fight Party is a fun and unique event where guests gather to have a playful and energetic pillow fight. It's a great way to let loose, relieve stress, and have a good time with friends.

2. Do we need to bring our own pillows?

Yes, we recommend bringing your own pillows to the party. This way, you can choose a pillow that is comfortable for you and you won't have to worry about sharing with others.

3. Is there an age limit for the party?

The Pillow Fight Party is appropriate for all ages, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 have adult supervision during the fight. Safety is our top priority!

4. Can we have the party at any location?

Yes, you can have the party at any location that allows for pillow fights. Just make sure to get permission and follow any rules or guidelines set by the venue.

5. Do you provide pillows or any other supplies?

We do not provide pillows or any other supplies for the party. It is up to the guests to bring their own pillows and any other items they may need for the fight, such as blankets or protective gear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies