• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carolyn & Morfia's Pillow Fight Party at the Hilton Couch

In summary, Carolyn and Morfia say hello from the Hilton couch--As we sit here our lil boys are having pillow fights!!
How fun! Great pic Carolyn of you guys with Doris!
I can't believe you guys are checking in here while on your trip...

Shoot, I live in VA. I should have thought to plan on getting together with some of you while you're in town!

Let me know what you think of the A&S Museum. I went when it first opened, and thought it was BoooOOORing. If it's interactive now, it might be more interesting. Are you going to be able to go to the Smithsonian? How about the Spy Museum? The boys should love that!

Sarah

hiMorfia
I did not realize HOW MUCH Christos looks like you.
wow.
I showed Cameron the picture too.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

A&S last nigth was awesome...AFTER we were all able to breathe a sigh of relief after finding Morfia's youngest son who'd disappeared briefly..!!!
Food was FAB-U-LOUS!!
My kidsare STILL asleep (they usually wake with the sunrise)
Touring the capitol this morning and then Smiths. Nat Hist Museum.
Went to Holocause museum yesterday --so moving and so sad.

C me and 2 husbands 5 sons at the Capital---They were SOOOOOO good...THE KIDS that is!!!1

Ya'll are crazy! Have a blast! Enjoyed looking at your pictures! :)

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1221321706636&source=jl999

This sorta relates to DC....its pretty---takes 1 minute to view.......

We did the postal museum after the capitol...kids loved it - totally interactive and really interesting. Back in room resting now & then heading out for dinner later. Tomorrow we have a White House tour and then the National Zoo event...yippeeeee!!

My TPC pillow present just arrived in the room! PC Rocks!!
I got a package of Pampered Chef DC notecards! They're fabulous! On the back of the cards they say "The Pampered Chef richly rewards top achievers in sales, recruiting, and building successful teams. I earned a trip and took my family to Washington DC. Ask me how you can earn a dream trip in 2008!"

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

I love traveling with PC vicariously through you two! You all are a hoot!

pamperedlinda said:
Linda, looks like you & I are travelling together...vicariously thru Morfia & Carolyn!

pamperedlinda said:

COME WITH US NEXT YEAR!!!

omg---thanks for telling me---what they said I LOVE THE CARDS!!!

MORFIA said:
omg---thanks for telling me---what they said

I LOVE THE CARDS!!!

aren't they awesome??
And we got double the amount of notecards this year than we got for Atlantis last year!

why does my post say later than yours?

I am using these cards to RECRUIT--if it kills me--

MORFIA said:
I am using these cards to RECRUIT--if it kills me--

You & me both!!!

That is so awesome!!!I am going on a trip next year even if it kills me. I will see you guys next year!!

hey!post your pics now that i told you how to do it

How about MEXICO?

MORFIA said:
How about MEXICO?

Morfia, I am THERE! You two are having too much fun!!

pamperedalf said:
That is so awesome!!!

I am going on a trip next year even if it kills me. I will see you guys next year!!
Me too Amanda!
I want those notecards too, LOL!

no-pics yet---I will try later---Off to home---:(

lacychef said:
Me too Amanda!
I want those notecards too, LOL!

Lacy let's go kick some butt!!!

Mexico sounds so good to me.

Count me in for Mexico! I want that trip so bad I can taste it....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_4_1.gif

dannyzmom said:
My TPC pillow present just arrived in the room! PC Rocks!!
I got a package of Pampered Chef DC notecards! They're fabulous! On the back of the cards they say "The Pampered Chef richly rewards top achievers in sales, recruiting, and building successful teams. I earned a trip and took my family to Washington DC. Ask me how you can earn a dream trip in 2008!"

I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!
That's awesome! What a useful gift. Got get all those recruits!!!!:D

My goal is PARIS!!! SO, I won't be able to hang out with you Mexico travelers, but I do have to say that resort is awesome! I've been there and you'll have a blast!!

Any other Parisians????

I'll hang with you in Paris Becky!

I think we'll be choosing Mexico. I will for sure make level 2 and with a few more recruits and consistent sales, I'll have level 3. :D Now that I earned TPC, I HAVE to!

pamperedlinda said:
I'll hang with you in Paris Becky!
Sounds awesome! I really hope to put my 7 years of French to good use!!:) :) I'm on track so far and if my May recruit qualifies, there's 4000 points and one signed today and I know she'll qualify, so there's another 2000. That will REALLY help!!!!:) :)

Let's do it!

ahh--home sweet home---:)

You're home already???
WOw you drive fAST!
The zoo was awesome and I got to spend some time 1-on-1 with Doris at the luncheon and with Jean on the bus...that was awesome.

Kids are vegging out and we're going to head down tot he pool shortly.

Oh, the White House Tour this morning was "ok" - not amazing by any stretch of the imagination - it lasted LITERALLY 15 minutes...so, Morfia...ya didn't miss much with that...

pamperedalf said:
Lacy let's go kick some butt!!!

Mexico sounds so good to me.
I'm shooting for Miami! Level 3 is pretty far out there for me at this point...

lacychef said:
I could do level 3 if I really kick booty for the rest of the year. I'm sure I'll get level 2 with some to spare. Secretly, I really want Miami. I grew up there and my dad lives in WPB. I'd love to turn it into a nice long vacation. spend time with dad, then PC then see the rest of my family. And visit Carolyn too! I haven't been to the Fountainbleu Hotel in about 20 years either and it was so beautiful then, I can only imagine how nice it is now that it has been redone. DH wants Paris, but I'd be very happy with Miami.

Just getting onto this thread and want to thank you too for sharing your trip with us! Your sons are just adorable (and Carolyn...is that your hubba, hubba, hubba, husband?!?!)

M, Carolyn is a riot in person as well as on here at CS. Beautiful pictures!

Would love to go to Paris but just hopeful I make it anywhere next year.:(

That will be nice for you Linda--close to visit family & all! I would really love Paris; but sadly I've got to get to doing some major butt-kicking to get to Miami! I've been plagued with more cancellations the past few months than in my whole 6 1/2 years:cry: I'll get there though, & maybe I can finally meet you in person!

Would love to see more DC pics!

Will I be shot if I reveal that none of the trips that they announced this year really inspire me? Not one single bit.

none inspired me lasT year but even DC--was done NICE---just do it--You are going to LOVE IT---

It's not really doable for me this year at this point. I've only got 9500 points and the year is half over. No biggie.Glad you had a great time in DC.

level 1---

chefann said:
Will I be shot if I reveal that none of the trips that they announced this year really inspire me? Not one single bit.

You won't be shot here...like Morfia, I too was not excited about the trips for this past year. But I did go on the cruise and had so much fun. Took my son with me who was almost 18 and it is always good spending time with him. A rare thing at his age (unless there is money involved).

Even if you take the gift certificates, there are so many places to spend them!!

Keep kicking it, Ann!! (I too have some major kicking to do if I am going to even get to Level 3 like I want)

WOW, great pic of the family with Doris. LOVE IT!!!

Jilleysue said:
WOW, great pic of the family with Doris. LOVE IT!!!

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU?????

lacychef said:

I am hoping to join you Lacey - I will bring the black and whites! LOL!!

Awesome pics Carolyn!!

PamperedDor said:
I am hoping to join you Lacey - I will bring the black and whites! LOL!!
Oooh, yum-o!

well Leadership in Colorado--we will all be there together--We should do A ski day---

MORFIA said:
well Leadership in Colorado--we will all be there together--

We should do A ski day---

Now you say this, after I already bought my ticket. That does sound like fun!

WOW---you are good---ticket in hand--

MORFIA said:
WOW---you are good---ticket in hand--

I just looked every once in awhile and then I came across $159 round trip out of Sacramento. I talked to om travel agent and she said that was the lowest I would probably get, so I bought it and the same ticket is up to $199. So I am glad I got it. I will get in at 10AM the day before it starts & leave at 2:30 the day after it ends.

<h2>1. What exactly is a Pillow Fight Party?</h2><p>A Pillow Fight Party is a fun and unique event where guests gather to have a playful and energetic pillow fight. It's a great way to let loose, relieve stress, and have a good time with friends.</p><h2>2. Do we need to bring our own pillows?</h2><p>Yes, we recommend bringing your own pillows to the party. This way, you can choose a pillow that is comfortable for you and you won't have to worry about sharing with others.</p><h2>3. Is there an age limit for the party?</h2><p>The Pillow Fight Party is appropriate for all ages, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 have adult supervision during the fight. Safety is our top priority!</p><h2>4. Can we have the party at any location?</h2><p>Yes, you can have the party at any location that allows for pillow fights. Just make sure to get permission and follow any rules or guidelines set by the venue.</p><h2>5. Do you provide pillows or any other supplies?</h2><p>We do not provide pillows or any other supplies for the party. It is up to the guests to bring their own pillows and any other items they may need for the fight, such as blankets or protective gear.</p>

Related to Carolyn & Morfia's Pillow Fight Party at the Hilton Couch

1. What exactly is a Pillow Fight Party?

A Pillow Fight Party is a fun and unique event where guests gather to have a playful and energetic pillow fight. It's a great way to let loose, relieve stress, and have a good time with friends.

2. Do we need to bring our own pillows?

Yes, we recommend bringing your own pillows to the party. This way, you can choose a pillow that is comfortable for you and you won't have to worry about sharing with others.

3. Is there an age limit for the party?

The Pillow Fight Party is appropriate for all ages, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 have adult supervision during the fight. Safety is our top priority!

4. Can we have the party at any location?

Yes, you can have the party at any location that allows for pillow fights. Just make sure to get permission and follow any rules or guidelines set by the venue.

5. Do you provide pillows or any other supplies?

We do not provide pillows or any other supplies for the party. It is up to the guests to bring their own pillows and any other items they may need for the fight, such as blankets or protective gear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies