• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carolyn & Morfia's Pillow Fight Party at the Hilton Couch

In summary, Carolyn and Morfia say hello from the Hilton couch--As we sit here our lil boys are having pillow fights!!
hmmm a little night skiing day before--?

chefmeg said:
HOW THE HECK ARE YOU?????

I am doing very very well. Busy Busy. I am actually on here all the time reading and keeping up with you guys. I don't feel right just hanging out posting when not doing PC. I don't feel like one of the gang. I love seeing how all of you are doing though. I am very busy at work. We have revamped our entire office and I am very involved. Compliance is alot to do with organization and policies and procedures so I am knee deep from 8 am till 9 or 10 every night. But its fun. I have my catalogs here and I still have my website up and running, so when things slow down I will be full PC ahead. I try to stay on top of things with you guys and I still get Carolyns emails from the group every day, so when I get going I'll know what I am talking about again. But never fear, Jilleysue the purple organization freak is still learking about around here...LOLOLOL :chef: God I never cease to stop being a weirdo.....LOL.

Jilleysue said:
I am doing very very well. Busy Busy. I am actually on here all the time reading and keeping up with you guys. I don't feel right just hanging out posting when not doing PC. I don't feel like one of the gang. I love seeing how all of you are doing though. I am very busy at work. We have revamped our entire office and I am very involved. Compliance is alot to do with organization and policies and procedures so I am knee deep from 8 am till 9 or 10 every night. But its fun. I have my catalogs here and I still have my website up and running, so when things slow down I will be full PC ahead. I try to stay on top of things with you guys and I still get Carolyns emails from the group every day, so when I get going I'll know what I am talking about again. But never fear, Jilleysue the purple organization freak is still learking about around here...LOLOLOL :chef: God I never cease to stop being a weirdo.....LOL.

Precisely why we're all so fond of you!!!
When are we going to Hurricane again for shots of hot sauce???

dannyzmom said:
Precisely why we're all so fond of you!!!
When are we going to Hurricane again for shots of hot sauce???

that just sounds wrong!

Good to know you're 'here' Jillysue!

Meg, I so agree with you!

<h2>1. What exactly is a Pillow Fight Party?</h2><p>A Pillow Fight Party is a fun and unique event where guests gather to have a playful and energetic pillow fight. It's a great way to let loose, relieve stress, and have a good time with friends.</p><h2>2. Do we need to bring our own pillows?</h2><p>Yes, we recommend bringing your own pillows to the party. This way, you can choose a pillow that is comfortable for you and you won't have to worry about sharing with others.</p><h2>3. Is there an age limit for the party?</h2><p>The Pillow Fight Party is appropriate for all ages, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 have adult supervision during the fight. Safety is our top priority!</p><h2>4. Can we have the party at any location?</h2><p>Yes, you can have the party at any location that allows for pillow fights. Just make sure to get permission and follow any rules or guidelines set by the venue.</p><h2>5. Do you provide pillows or any other supplies?</h2><p>We do not provide pillows or any other supplies for the party. It is up to the guests to bring their own pillows and any other items they may need for the fight, such as blankets or protective gear.</p>

Related to Carolyn & Morfia's Pillow Fight Party at the Hilton Couch

1. What exactly is a Pillow Fight Party?

A Pillow Fight Party is a fun and unique event where guests gather to have a playful and energetic pillow fight. It's a great way to let loose, relieve stress, and have a good time with friends.

2. Do we need to bring our own pillows?

Yes, we recommend bringing your own pillows to the party. This way, you can choose a pillow that is comfortable for you and you won't have to worry about sharing with others.

3. Is there an age limit for the party?

The Pillow Fight Party is appropriate for all ages, but we recommend that children under the age of 5 have adult supervision during the fight. Safety is our top priority!

4. Can we have the party at any location?

Yes, you can have the party at any location that allows for pillow fights. Just make sure to get permission and follow any rules or guidelines set by the venue.

5. Do you provide pillows or any other supplies?

We do not provide pillows or any other supplies for the party. It is up to the guests to bring their own pillows and any other items they may need for the fight, such as blankets or protective gear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies