• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Adorable & Cute: Embrace Your Inner Charm

In summary, "You Look Adorable!" is a compliment used to express admiration and affection towards someone's physical appearance. It can be said to anyone at any time as long as it is sincere and genuine, and it is not limited to a specific gender or setting. It is appropriate to respond with a genuine "thank you" or by returning the compliment.
Sheila
Gold Member
Don't you look cute!

gp_29.jpg

sooo cute!

Jenni too! :party:

Attachments

• Jenni Mazzilli.jpg
    Jenni Mazzilli.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 305
Sorry I didn't know how to make it bigger. I'm DCS and CS advanced illiterate ;)

I've never met Jenni in person & didn't even recognize her! Oops!!! Sorry Jenni!
gp_61.jpg
Melissa, hover over the photo, right click it, choose Copy Image Location, then come here & past with
behind the url link. Done! :D ~ oh, assuming you have windows & not MAC. Not sure how to do it on MAC.

Well now you can stalk me Sheila.. LOL

LOL Sorry to bust your bubble, but if I'm going to stalk someone, it's going to be a sexy MAN. ;)

Thanks for the lesson Sheila! Your pic looks much better than mine! :)

You're welcome! But it's technically PC's photo! ;)

LOL - what I meant was that them being larger look better than my little thumbnail.
hehe

Awe, I was just in a "pick on you" mood. ;)

That was SO DANG FUN! AMAZING! Especially that they would post a pic of me and my sister, Jean! See the resemblance?

Identical twins...separated at birth!! LOL! Looks like you all had a fantastic time!

Related to Adorable & Cute: Embrace Your Inner Charm

1. What does "You Look Adorable!" mean?

"You Look Adorable!" is a compliment that means you look cute, charming, or endearing in appearance. It is often used to express admiration and affection towards someone's physical appearance.

2. When is it appropriate to say "You Look Adorable!"?

"You Look Adorable!" can be said to anyone at any time as long as it is sincere and genuine. It is commonly used to compliment children, significant others, friends, or even strangers.

3. Is "You Look Adorable!" only for females?

No, "You Look Adorable!" can be used for both males and females. It is a gender-neutral compliment that can be used to express admiration towards anyone's appearance.

4. Can "You Look Adorable!" be used in a professional setting?

Yes, "You Look Adorable!" can be used in a professional setting as long as it is appropriate and sincere. It can be used to compliment a colleague or even a client's appearance during a business meeting or event.

5. How should I respond to someone saying "You Look Adorable!"?

It is always nice to respond with a genuine "thank you" when someone says "You Look Adorable!" to you. You can also return the compliment by saying something like "You look adorable too!" or "Thank you, you're too kind."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies