• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are You Taking to Your Shows This Summer?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the top 5 frequently asked questions about what products to bring to summer shows are answered. The Grill Pan is recommended for outdoor cooking, the Salad & Berry Spinner and Quick Slice are great for making salads and sides for barbecues, the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set and Quick-Stir Pitcher are suggested for making cold drinks, the Chillzanne Rectangle Server and Insulated Tote Bag are useful for keeping food cool, and the Flexible Grill Basket and BBQ Tool Set are recommended for grilling vegetables.
cookinkaren99
Love to hear what you are taking in your kit this Summer! Also, what does your store front look like???

Example: I have a big Pinic Basket I carry a lot of my tools in & its cute displayed on the red, white & blue table clouth ( lets me talk about our outlet)!!!

This is going to be a training email I start today with my Team & Love to hear your ideas$$$$

I bought a cheap beverage tub at Target for $5 and I'm going to get some sand or pea gravel to bring the Party Sticks and use them as my booking tree. Still working it out...

I have put the summer tools (grill basket, one of the BBQ tools, collapsable bowl, party plates, tumblers, utensils, caddy, party stick (1 of them), BBQ basting bottle, citrus press, ultimate mandoline...) in the Roasting Pan (I'm not taking the rack though) lined with the bright green microfiber towel (I may change that to the patriotic towel and use that outlet idea). I wish the fluted pan and salad spinner fit in too but...

I will be talking about how we have so many items that are perfect for summer cooking and saving. I'll start with how you can cook the meat for a full week in just one pan on just one day and go from there.

Beth that's a great idea!!

DebbieJ said:
I bought a cheap beverage tub at Target for $5 and I'm going to get some sand or pea gravel to bring the Party Sticks and use them as my booking tree. Still working it out...

Deb, you can buy one of those plant sytrofoam thingies and cover it with basket ;grass'. Mush lighter than sand or gravel. :)

Related to What Are You Taking to Your Shows This Summer?

What Are You Taking to Your Shows This Summer?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am often asked about what products I will be bringing to my shows during the summer season. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. Is there a specific summer-themed product that you recommend for outdoor cooking?

Yes, our Grill Pan is perfect for outdoor cooking during the summer! It has ridges for those perfect grill marks and a non-stick surface for easy clean-up.

2. Are there any products that are great for making salads or sides for summer barbecues?

Absolutely! Our Salad & Berry Spinner is a must-have for washing and drying greens, and our Quick Slice is perfect for chopping veggies for salads or side dishes.

3. What products do you suggest for making cold drinks during hot summer days?

The Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set is great for serving cold dips and spreads, and our Quick-Stir Pitcher is perfect for making and serving fresh lemonade or other refreshing drinks.

4. Do you have any recommendations for keeping food cool during outdoor events?

The Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a great option for keeping foods like salads, deviled eggs, and fruit cool during outdoor events. And our Insulated Tote Bag is perfect for transporting cold dishes to picnics or potlucks.

5. Are there any products that are particularly useful for grilling vegetables?

Yes, our Flexible Grill Basket is perfect for grilling vegetables, seafood, and other delicate foods. And our BBQ Tool Set includes a vegetable grilling basket, tongs, and a basting brush for all your grilling needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampMomof3