• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Bracelet and Apple Charm

In summary, the conversation discusses the worth and quality of a charm bracelet. Some participants have had issues with the bracelet staying connected and the charms tarnishing. One person mentioned that a "complete" bracelet was valued at $800, but others expressed doubt and concern about having to pay taxes on it. One person also expressed interest in buying the apple wedger charm. The overall consensus is that the bracelet may not be worth as much as claimed and that it is not made of sterling silver.
trps
Silver Member
What do you think they are worth. I will never wear it but they look very expensive and don't know what to ask. Any advice?

I love mine, but the value would be much greater if they were sterling silver. I can't find anything that says if they are or not. I have the apple and the chopper and I don't want to sell it, but that would be the determining factor on the price for you, I would think.

Take it to a jeweler. They would be able to give a good estimate of value and whether it's silver or not (I doubt it). I think the bracelet and charms look very nice and I'll be proud to wear mine but I would not say they look "very expensive".

I tend to agree, but I certainly think they should be sterling silver! Its not so expensive and much nicer. We deserve it, don't you think? :)

$25. No shipping. Pm if interested

according to a recent link in a NewsWire:

The bracelet is made of copper and then finished with a high quality Rhodium Plating. Each charm is pewter with Rhodium Plating.

someone said they called HO to see what the worth of something was, what we will be charged on our 1099. maybe you could do that,

Is anyone having a problem with your bracelet staying connected? Mine keeps coming apart at the screw end.

Kim Caudill said:
Is anyone having a problem with your bracelet staying connected? Mine keeps coming apart at the screw end.

Send it back and get a replacement.

If anyone earns the 4 show incentive for this month, keep me in mind! I might not get my shows in :(

ME too. I will get the 2 shows in, but not sure about 4! If anyone decides to sell their charm keep me in mind too!

Thank you

Lisa

Darla was at a meeting I recently attended and she stated that a "complete" bracelet was valued at $800.

pkd09 said:
Darla was at a meeting I recently attended and she stated that a "complete" bracelet was valued at $800.
It better be sterling, then! No way is a base metal charm bracelet worth $800!

I honestly don't think a complete bracelet would be worth that much. I certainly don't want to see that on my 1099!

If it is I better send it back to PC I don't want to pay taxes on it.

I was thinking the same thing! I would be shocked if the 1099 showed that for a value! Yikes!

Does anyone have issues getting their charms on? I can't get them past the "stops" on the bracelet.

pkd09 said:
Are you sure she wasn't talking about the Excellence Award Bracelet?

Kristin Radunz said:
Does anyone have issues getting their charms on? I can't get them past the "stops" on the bracelet.
You have to twist them to get them over the stops.

It better not be worth $800...I do not want that on my 1099....I only wear yellow gold...well...guess I will write it off as advertising because I will wear it to keep my business going strong!!!!

Would like to buy the apple wedger charm only if still available. The screw end of mine came apart this weekend while visiting relatives out of state and all the charms came off and scattered everywhere. I searched and searched for 2 days and was unable to find the apple wedger!!! :(

My charms are tarnishing on the bottom and pink is coming through

It's definitely NOT sterling silver. My plating is already off in several spots and the copper is showing through, almost looks rusted in spots. And it's a shame because I really DO like it & would love to get some "non TPC" charms to put on it, too.

1. How do I care for my bracelet with the apple charm?

Caring for your bracelet with the apple charm is simple. Avoid getting it wet and store it in a dry place when not wearing. You can use a soft cloth to gently clean the charm if needed.

2. Can I add more charms to my bracelet?

Yes, our bracelets are designed to be customizable. You can add as many charms as you'd like to create a unique and personalized piece.

3. Is the apple charm made of real silver?

Yes, our apple charm is made of high-quality sterling silver. It is also nickel-free to prevent any allergic reactions.

4. How do I adjust the size of my bracelet?

To adjust the size of your bracelet, gently pull the ends of the chain to lengthen or shorten it. Make sure to secure the clasp properly before wearing.

5. Can I wear my bracelet and apple charm in the shower or while swimming?

We do not recommend wearing your bracelet and apple charm in the shower or while swimming as it can cause damage to the charm and the bracelet's materials. It is best to remove them before getting in contact with water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef