• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Addition Requested to Contact Info

In summary, "Addition Requested to Contact Info" is a feature that allows users to update or add new contact information. To submit a request, users can log in to their Pampered Chef account and go to the "Contact Info" section. The processing time for these requests is typically 1-2 business days and users can cancel or edit their request as long as it has not been processed yet. There is no limit to how many times a request can be submitted, but it is recommended to only submit if there are significant changes to contact details.
AmyDare
Hello!
I'm in the "Love Tasty Tidbits" Crowd...you create awesome newsletters and flyers!!
I did all the Facebook training yesterday and created my own facebook url as suggested.
Would it be possible to have the facebook url added to the other contact information on the newsletters?

Great idea! Let me see if my programmer can add it as an insertable field and I will send out an announcement once done.

Would you want it as a link (like the PWS) or like a Facebook graphic as a clickable icon/link?

Guess I should do it for Twitter too...

Anything else as long as I'm going to bug my programmer anyway?

Ooooo...the facebook/twitter icon would be awesome!! I just sent the recruiting blast through Outlook and inserted it myself, but the proper icon would be awesome!

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words about my newsletters and flyers. I'm thrilled to hear that you're part of the "Love Tasty Tidbits" crowd! As for your request, I would be more than happy to add your Facebook URL to the other contact information on the newsletters. Please send me your Facebook URL and I'll make sure to update it for you. Thank you for reaching out and for being a valued member of our community! Happy cooking!

1. What is an "Addition Requested to Contact Info"?

An "Addition Requested to Contact Info" is a feature that allows you to update or add new information to your contact details, such as your phone number or email address.

2. How do I submit an "Addition Requested to Contact Info"?

To submit an "Addition Requested to Contact Info", simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Contact Info" section. From there, you can click on the "Addition Requested" button and follow the prompts to update or add new information to your contact details.

3. How long does it take for an "Addition Requested to Contact Info" to be processed?

The processing time for an "Addition Requested to Contact Info" can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 business days. You will receive an email notification once your request has been processed.

4. Can I cancel or edit an "Addition Requested to Contact Info" after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can cancel or edit an "Addition Requested to Contact Info" as long as it has not been processed yet. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Contact Info" section to make any changes or cancel the request.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can submit an "Addition Requested to Contact Info"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can submit an "Addition Requested to Contact Info". However, we recommend only submitting a request if there are significant changes to your contact details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies