• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aCookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone??

In summary, Becky and Melissa shared different invites for a kids' show. Becky emailed an invite for a cookie show, while Melissa emailed an invite for a cookie swap. Both invites look great and are casual.
pamperedbecky
Hi all,
I don't want to reinvent the wheel so I thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone already has something made up. I'm doing a Cookie Show with Kids (really just them decorating cookies and that's about it) in a few weeks, but thought it would be fun to give the host (my SIL) some cute invites to send out. I can spend time making them myself, but thought I'd see if any of you more creative people may have already done something like this. If it's not this exactly, I'd love to work with it a little and I'm happy to post it. Chances are SOMEONE may have a kids show/cookie invite already.

Thanks for any help/suggestions in advance. Have a great week!:D

This is a great idea. I am doing a cooking class with a moms group first week in dec and think this would go over great.... Please someone post the invite....

I'd love to see one too. Even if it's not totally along the lines of kids making cookies, I can tweak it a little if someone wants to post one. :D

FilesHere's a few files that I got from here and/or made for kids' shows. Good luck....

Attachments

• Invite.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Flyer - Mommy and Me.doc
    61 KB · Views: 424
  • KidsShow Outline HH.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 587
Bee -
thanks so much for posting that invite! That at least gives me a good start. I'll play around with it and post my results.

Hey everyone, I think promoting a show during winter breaks for kids doing a cookie theme (it doesn't have to be Christmas-related obviously) may be a good way to get a show or two the week between Christmas and New Years. Kids will be going stir-crazy and this will give moms something to do with them.

thanks again, I'm sure I'll be working on this over the next couple days when I have a chance. Thanks for the help, Bee!!!:D

Becky, I just emailed something that I quickly copy and pasted from some other cookie show idea and added Kid's the title. Have fun with it and your upcoming show!

Thanks for everyone's help! I've played around with a couple invites that I'm running by my hosts, so I thought I'd post them here. One is for a kids' cookie show and one is for a cookie show/cookie swap. Let me know what you think.....I'm open to suggestions!!!:D Oh and when you actually print the kids one, those lines don't show up. It looks much neater when printed.

Attachments

• cookie invite.doc
    36 KB · Views: 313
  • cookie swap invite.doc
    26 KB · Views: 329
My grandma is already doing this w/ all of our neighboorhood kids and the family kids. So I will just have to have her use some of her stuff and bring some of mine over and see if we can get some orders. She has a great sugar cookie recipe that is famous in our area, so everyone always asks to come over and learn how to make it durring the holidays. (we have cookie parties all year also).
Good luck everyone!

now i want the famous sugar cookie recipe :)

Me too! I love sugar cookies! Can it be used in the cookie press?

i hope it can be sugar's are my fav's :)and i just got the cookie press so i can promote a cookie swap in dec.. THANKS for all the great flyer's in this post :)~tiffany p

Hmmm.. I'm not sure if it will work in the press b/c she always rolls them out. I don't have a press yet either so I will get the recipe and post it, but I will have to wait till later this evening.
Melissa

1. What is a "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone"?

A "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone" is a fun and interactive way to host a cookie baking party with your children and their friends while also learning about Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone"?

To host a "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone", simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. They will provide all the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

3. Can I invite anyone to the "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone"?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. This is a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef and have a fun baking experience with their children.

4. What can I expect at the "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone"?

At the "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone", you can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products, have fun baking cookies with your children and their friends, and have the opportunity to purchase any products that interest you.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for hosting a "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone"?

Yes, there are often special offers and promotions for hosting a "Cookie Show With Kids Invite Anyone". Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more information on current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies