• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Shipping to Fpo Addresses

In summary, shipping to an FPO address usually takes 7-10 business days and can be tracked using a tracking number provided via email. There are no additional fees for shipping to an FPO address, but customs fees or taxes may apply. FPO addresses are reserved for military personnel and their families and can be shipped internationally using USPS.
mhrivera
I have a host who's guest is ordering online from Japan, with an FPO address. Will this work?

yes. Obviously, she will pay for direct shipping. :)

Each guest must pay direct shipping rates! Do not ship the entire show to the host (it will put her mailbox at risk of being taken away from her).

Let me know if you have other questions---it gets a little confusing if you aren't used to it.

stephanieboyd said:
Each guest must pay direct shipping rates! Do not ship the entire show to the host (it will put her mailbox at risk of being taken away from her).

Let me know if you have other questions---it gets a little confusing if you aren't used to it.

I think the host is stateside, so this isn't an issue this time around. :)

I'm in Okinawa, Japan. Put the "PSC__ Box ___" as the street address, "FPO" as the city and "AP" (Pacific) as the state. The zip should be a California zip & will go in the regular place without a problem.

(Stephanie is talking about the custom's regulations. Military personel here are not allowed to receive mail for other people. Therefore, we are not allowed to use the "ship to host" option on our shows that are held here. Anyone who gets caught receiving merchandise for others can get their mail priviledges revolked.)

Oh, yes ... P3's default is no tax (since we are exempt)

Thanks for all the help. The host is stateside, just has a friend in Japan.

Related to ? About Shipping to Fpo Addresses

1. How long does it take to ship to an FPO address?

Shipping to FPO addresses usually takes 7-10 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on the location and the military mail system.

2. Can I track my order to an FPO address?

Yes, you can track your order to an FPO address. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package through the USPS website.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping to an FPO address?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping to an FPO address. However, there may be customs fees or taxes imposed by the recipient's country, which are the responsibility of the customer.

4. Can I ship to an FPO address if I am not in the military?

No, FPO addresses are reserved for military personnel and their families. If you are not in the military, you will need to provide a civilian address for shipping.

5. Can I use international shipping for FPO addresses?

Yes, FPO addresses are considered international shipments. However, they are still shipped through the US Postal Service, so you can use our international shipping options for FPO addresses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Bren706