• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Pampered Chef Consultant Avail Host Special Discounts?

In summary, the conversation is about whether or not a consultant can take advantage of the September host special while attending a show as a guest. Some believe that the consultant is no longer eligible for the special, while others have had success using their booking bonus and PHD discount. However, according to policy, consultants are not eligible for host specials and can only earn commission on any sales made at the show.
JCBurk
I'm hoping someone could answer a question for me about Sept's host special! Before I signed to be a consultant, I had a show in July & one of my guests booked a show off mine for September. I'm not the consultant that will be doing her show, so I'm going to be invited as a guest. Can I buy a stone at the 60% off price by using my "booking bonus" and also get an additional 10% off by using my PHD? Or is the entire special null & void for me since I'm now a consultant? Please let me know what you think!

I am pretty sure that once you're a consultant it is gone, but that was always when you were doing the show. If you are coming as a guest and it was booked off when you were a host I don't know how HO would even catch it. I doubt they cross check all the past hosts with the consultant list. I would give it a try and see if HO lets it through!

I think the opposite.. I think you can purchase as a guest and have the 60% off. I had this happen to me. I was the host, then signed, and on all shows that booked from my show, I did get the host special.

I actually know that you CAN use your host bonus. The same thing happened to me. I actually talked with my director about it, so that I could get the Feb host special (60% off the cookware). I have my family skillet in my cupboard right now! Go for it!!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question about the September host special. According to our policies, consultants are not eligible for host specials, even if they are attending a show as a guest. This means that unfortunately, you would not be able to use your booking bonus or PHD discount on the stone at 60% off. However, you can still earn commission on any sales made at the show, so it's still a win-win situation! I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the September Host Special?

The September Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who host a party during the month of September. It usually includes a discounted or free product as a thank you for hosting.

2. How can I qualify for the September Host Special?

To qualify for the September Host Special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales during the month of September. The special offer will be automatically applied to your order during the checkout process.

3. Can I choose which product I receive for the September Host Special?

The specific product offered for the September Host Special may vary, but you will have the opportunity to choose from a selection of eligible products when you host a party. If you have a preference, you can discuss it with your Pampered Chef consultant when booking your party.

4. Is the September Host Special available for online parties?

Yes, the September Host Special is available for both in-person and online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a special link to share with your guests for online orders, and the special offer will be applied to your party's total sales.

5. Can I combine the September Host Special with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the September Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant can help you determine the best way to maximize your savings and benefits when hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sailorsarah