• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A: How Can I Change My Shipping Preferences in PP to Send Packages to Myself?

In summary, to have a show shipped to the consultant, change the hosts address to C/O Suzy Consultant....(your address), leave her name in the name line and put c/o consultant's name in the 1st address line and then your address in the next. Make sure you change the city/zip if it's different.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
What do I change in PP to a show if I want to send the packages to me??

TIA

its easy!!You need to change the hosts address to C/O Suzy Consultant....(your address). IF YOU DO NOT USE C/O THE SHOW CAN BE PUT ON HOLD!!!

Make sure when you are balancing the show that your address is listed. You might need to change it under the hosts order as well as in the host information box. After I submit the show I put the hosts address back in and take mine out so I have it for mailings and such!:D

ok so where does the host's name go if i change the host's name to C/O Jennifer Knapp?

Jennifer...
There are two address lines under the host name so use one for C/O and the other for your physical address....

Suzy Hostess
C/O Jennifer Knapp
123 Main St
Maryland, NY 00000

Of course Main St would be your address...........

FYI~ I receive all my local hosts shows and my hosts LOVE it!

HTH!

In order to have a show shipped to the consultant go to the HOST ORDER screen, unclick "update PP" (so HER information stays in your records). Leave her name in the name line and put c/o consultant's name in the 1st address line and then your address in the next. Make sure you change the city/zip if it's different.

You can check that you did it correctly in two places - click on print in the middle bottom of the show screen and look for the ship to information and when you are submitting the show it tells you where it is shipping to and even giving you directions on how to word it if you want it shipped to you.

thank you!!

Related to A: How Can I Change My Shipping Preferences in PP to Send Packages to Myself?

1. What is "Ship to Consultant in Pp" and how does it work?

"Ship to Consultant in Pp" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef where customers can have their orders shipped directly to their consultant's address instead of their own. This allows the consultant to receive all orders at once and deliver them to their customers, saving time and shipping costs.

2. How can I select the "Ship to Consultant in Pp" option for my order?

When placing an order on the Pampered Chef website, you will have the option to select "Ship to Consultant in Pp" at the checkout page. Simply click on the checkbox next to the option and enter your consultant's name and address.

3. Is there an additional fee for using the "Ship to Consultant in Pp" feature?

No, there is no extra fee for using this feature. The shipping cost will be calculated based on the total order and will be included in the final price.

4. Can I use the "Ship to Consultant in Pp" option for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, this feature is available for all products on the Pampered Chef website. However, some limited edition or seasonal products may not be eligible for this option.

5. How long does it take for my order to be delivered when using the "Ship to Consultant in Pp" option?

The delivery time will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. However, by using this option, you can save on shipping time as your order will be shipped directly to your consultant instead of going through a distribution center first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rebeccascabinet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jennie4PC