• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Fresh Start: Reflecting on 2019 & Embracing 2020

In summary, "A Fresh Start: Reflecting on 2019 & Embracing 2020" is a complimentary workshop offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals reflect on the previous year and set goals for the upcoming year. It typically lasts 1-2 hours and includes interactive activities and discussions. It is open to everyone and does not require attendees to be Pampered Chef consultants. The focus of the workshop is personal growth and there will be no products for sale during the event.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I am soooooo glad 2007 is history!!!! Anyone else feel that way? I love new years it feels like a chance at a new beginning!!

new_year_stars.gif

YES!!!!!! 2007 has been a HEELLLL!!!! Of a year for me and my family. My DH was laid off at the being of the summer, my daughter totaled out a vehicle, DH spent over a wk in the and now the Friday after Christmas I was laid off from my fulltime/day job. So I'm starting the New Year as making the PC my fulltime job. I've had my house for sale since OCt. no takers so far not even a looker so far. Anybody need a house in Brookhaven, MS?

I'm actually sad to see 2007 go by so fast! I was just in disbelief when I watched the ball drop, thinkin I remember 06 like it was yesterday and am sad that each year passes by quicker than the last! Must be getting older with those sentiments?
Had a good 07 overall and in my PC biz and plan to have a great 08!!!
Hope it's as good as last year! :)

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008 Everyone.... I was sad to see 07 go so fast as well...... I am hoping my PC biz will be good to me this year~!!

Happy New Year to all! Hope 2008 treats you all well and that your dreams come true this year! :)

Related to A Fresh Start: Reflecting on 2019 & Embracing 2020

1. What is "A Fresh Start: Reflecting on 2019 & Embracing 2020"?

"A Fresh Start" is a workshop created by Pampered Chef to help individuals reflect on the previous year and set goals for the upcoming year. It focuses on personal growth and setting intentions for a successful year ahead.

2. How long is the workshop?

The workshop typically lasts around 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the group and the level of participation. It includes interactive activities and discussions to help participants reflect and plan for the new year.

3. Is there a cost to attend the workshop?

There is no cost to attend the workshop. It is a complimentary event offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals start the new year off on the right foot.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend?

No, the workshop is open to everyone. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants and is designed to benefit anyone looking to reflect on their past year and set goals for the future.

5. Will there be any products for sale at the workshop?

No, this workshop is focused solely on personal growth and reflection. There will be no products for sale during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedTammy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • Rebecca Clive