• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Selling Season: When Does It Start?

In summary, the new Pampered Chef selling season officially starts in January, typically within the first week. There may be some changes to the product line and catalog, as the team is constantly working to bring new and innovative products. There are often special promotions and offers during this time, and while orders for previous season items can still be placed, it is recommended to focus on the new products and promotions.
Pamperedpartylady
Does anyone know when the new selling season begins? I am wondering how many more catalogs I should order for this season, and I can't remember when the new selling season starts...

March 1 and Sept 1

March 1 - August 31.

Thanks so much! I can't believe I drew a blank!

Spring-Summer ends Aug 31. Fall-Winter begins Sept 1.:p

Related to New Selling Season: When Does It Start?

1. When does the new selling season officially start?

The new Pampered Chef selling season typically starts in January.

2. Is there a specific date for the start of the new selling season?

The official start date may vary slightly from year to year, but it is typically within the first week of January.

3. Will there be any changes to the products or catalog for the new selling season?

Yes, there may be some changes to the product line and catalog for the new selling season. Our team is constantly working to bring new and innovative products to our customers.

4. Are there any promotions or special offers for the new selling season?

Yes, we often have special promotions and offers during the new selling season. Be sure to keep an eye out for them in our catalogs and on our website.

5. Can I still place orders for items from the previous selling season?

Yes, you can still place orders for items from the previous selling season while supplies last. However, we recommend focusing on the new products and promotions to take advantage of the latest and greatest Pampered Chef has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • MissChef