• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

9 Days Until the End of the Month..

In summary, Heather is struggling to earn level 1 of the new spring products. She is $410 away from reaching her goal, and she has four shows scheduled for January which is great but she really wants to earn some new spring products.
hmolah
I'm trying to earn level 1 of the new spring products. I'm at $840 for the month so far, and there is 9 days left. I still have a show open that I'm hoping I can get another $100 on or so. But as of right now, I'm only $410 away! I know that sounds like a lot to most, but let me just say, that I think that is the closest I've ever been during a promo month like that. I've exhausted all of my potential hosts, and none of them want to book before January. I have 4 shows scheduled for January which is great and all, but...I really want to earn some new spring products!

I'm out of ideas....I'm even hosting my own catalog show and inviting everyone that hasn't recently purchased or that isn't already on a show right now. Since I've recently restarted my business in a new place, that doesn't leave very many people. DH is trying to collect holiday orders at work, but I don't know if we have $410 to get.

Any ideas? Should I just quit trying to pursue this so hard? I'm 2/3 there! Just don't know where to get that last 1/3 from!

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Hi, Heather
I would really work on increasing individual orders to help you. any one who has placed an order less then $60 should be told about the stackable cooling rack. even shows that have closed you could call the guest as customer service and ask If they have one for all those christmas cookies to come. good luck. Andrea

black friday sale? even if you offer a 20% discount, you will get the sales and a couple cents of incentives...

I am only $209 away from level 2!!! i had no idea i could ge this close! I just wish this sell-a-thon was in december. I have 4 shows booked, one catalogue, and another woman who wants to do a show in december!
This is the end of my SS months and i really want to get that extra $209! HELP! he he

No real advice, but keep trying Heather! I originially had a goal of level 2, and I am really far away from that, but I have a few more shows left to close, and I am going to keep praying that I reach it! I didn't earn anything in June, so level 2 would be amazing!

Sarah, don't forget to push toward the Dec promo! It might not be free products, but you could earn a trip next year! (and don't forget about the comission check!)

Good Luck Ladies!

oh yeah, commission! I keep forgetting about that one! he he. I have kinda spent all my commission on products and supplies that i really have not had a chance to enjoy it! Thanks! And keep going girls! I am an old pro at this by now (3 months under my belt, baby!) he he. but i can always be encouraging!

jenniferknapp said:
black friday sale? even if you offer a 20% discount, you will get the sales and a couple cents of incentives...

Ooooooooooooooo!!! Good idea! I think I might do something like that!

Thank you!

Related to 9 Days Until the End of the Month..

What is the significance of "9 Days Until the End of the Month" in Pampered Chef?

In Pampered Chef, "9 Days Until the End of the Month" refers to the countdown to the end of the sales month. This is an important time for consultants to reach their sales goals and earn rewards and incentives.

How can I maximize my sales during the "9 Days Until the End of the Month" period?

To maximize your sales during this time, focus on promoting and selling popular products, offering special deals or discounts, and reaching out to potential customers. Utilize social media and in-person events to spread the word about your business and products.

Are there any special promotions or incentives during the "9 Days Until the End of the Month" period?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and incentives for consultants during this time to encourage them to reach their sales goals. These may include bonuses, free products, or other rewards.

What happens if I don't reach my sales goals during the "9 Days Until the End of the Month" period?

If you don't reach your sales goals during this time, you may not be eligible for certain rewards or incentives. It's important to stay motivated and continue promoting your business to reach your goals and earn these rewards.

How can I stay organized and on track during the "9 Days Until the End of the Month" countdown?

Pampered Chef provides tools and resources to help consultants stay organized and on track during this busy time. This may include a sales tracker, goal setting worksheets, and tips for staying motivated. It's also important to prioritize your tasks and focus on the most effective ways to reach your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferp417