• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Show Still Considered a January Show Even If It Ends in February?

In summary, the month is important for Pampered Chef as it affects sales, promotions, product availability, and inventory. Current promotions can be found on the website or catalog, but last month's promotions cannot be applied. Sales from this month count towards consultant status and orders typically arrive within 1-2 weeks if placed this month.
jenniferp417
I want to be 100% certain I'm doing this right before I get to my first show today.

The hostess wants to close the show at the end of this coming week - so that'll be into February. But it's still a January show, right, as far as benefits and such?

I just don't want to go in there and offer everyone the January specials and then have to call them all and say that won't work after all.

The REASON she wants to keep it open that long is she's still pursuing more outside orders. She's already got 3, and wants more. I *love* this girl! :)

Yes, it's a January show since it's held in January. You have until the end of the following month to submit & get those specials. Hope that makes sense!:)

That does make sense! Thanks, Lacy!

Just keep in mind you won't get paid for it on the 8th since it is after the end of the month. You will get paid for it on the 22nd instead.

And it won't count for Feb double points even though you're submitting it in Feb.

DebbieJ said:
And it won't count for Feb double points even though you're submitting it in Feb.
And if you didn't already earn the cookware bags or national conference 1/2 price or free any January sales submitted by Feb. 5th still count for that!

What Month Does This Count As?

1. Why is the month important for Pampered Chef?

The month is important for Pampered Chef because it affects our monthly sales and promotions, as well as our product availability and inventory.

2. What promotions are currently available for this month?

Our current promotions change on a monthly basis, so it's best to check our website or catalog for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I still take advantage of last month's promotions if I place an order this month?

No, promotions are only valid during the month they are offered. However, we do have new promotions each month, so be sure to check them out!

4. Do sales from this month count towards my consultant status?

Yes, sales from this month will count towards your consultant status and can help you reach new levels and earn rewards.

5. When can I expect my order to arrive if I place it this month?

Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days, so depending on your location, you can expect your order to arrive within 1-2 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies