• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread

In summary, the judges eliminated Shane from the competition this week. He did not perform well in his cooking demo with Rachel.
jrstephens
Anyone here to talk about it? I need to go to bed but I want to talk about it!

Well I am off to bed. Will be back tomorrow to discuss it! Probably in the afternoon. Cole has to go for his 2 month check up tomorrow where he will get 4 shots:cry: and I have to go to the dermatologist.

Jennifer, when you get back I would be more than willing to talk about it.

I really enjoyed last night's show.

I actually got to watch it last night! If you didn't see it....don't read ANY FURTHER cuz we are gonna talk about it openly from this post on......

I was not sure who they were gonna kick off, but Shane was my guess. He's a sweet kid, but I agreed with the judges...he just doesn't have that PASSION showing from him.

I thought that they all did pretty well...I was surprised that Lisa was intimidated by RR. I would think that since RR is not a classically trained chef (she isn't, is she...more trained by her family and growing up in the kitchen?) that Lisa would feel "better" than her and have no problems!

Aaron and Adam did the best, though, in their spot on RR.

Kelsey surprised me by not doing too well! Not horrible, but not what I expected from her. She is still my favorite, though...

I also agree with the judges' decision to get rid of Shane. It was painful to watch when he was with RR.

I just about died, when Kelsey, gave RR the main part of the demo to do. I was kinda yellin' at the screen "What are you thinking, you need to do the cookin'!" Then Bobby Flay said something to the same.

I absolutely loved Aaron and Adam. Right now they are my two fav's.

My DH kept looking at me smiling:) and shaking his head up and down when Lisa was doing her demo. I kinda felt sorry for her.

Can't wait to see what they are in for in Las Vegas!

I watched it this morning, I felt sorry for the kid that Shane was paired with! LOL
I think they made the right decision, and Adam actually did better this week, he wasn't a goofball, so it was nice to that.
Aaron did AWESOME.
I thought Kelsey totally dropped the ball by having RR do the demo...not what it's for! I am surprised they were not harder on her for that acutally.

I think the judges made the right decision. It's interesting that both Kelsey and Lisa thought they were doing what the judges wanted them to do, but it turned out really wrong.

It was nice to see Aaron and Adam find their element and shine.

Poor Lisa, she seemed to get choked up as soon as she uttered the words, something to the effect of "you inspire us all". I thought she was going to cry. Then she seemed to just cower and looked like she was shrinking from then on. I agreed with the judges, that she seemed to steer the girl scout into what she wanted.

And with Shane, when he asked his girl scout "what about ethnic foods?" She probably didn't even know what that meant! He should have given her examples of foods, or just flat out ask her what she likes? How terrible that he couldn't remember her name!

I really like Kelsey. I think she's cute, fun, skilled and definitely can grow over time. Look at how Rachel has blossomed. Have you seen her re-runs of earlier show?! Thought it interesting that the judges slammed her for having Rachel cook, but didn't mind when Adam had her pulling apart the chicken. I guess it was the way it came off as bossy with Kelsey but fun with Adam. I agree, Kelsey should've done the main stuff, but still. I understood when she gave her reasoning to the judges. Poor Kelsey, with Martha and RR she seemed to mess up--and those are people she so wants to impress!

Aaron was so much better, but there's something about his voice drives me crazy. I don't know...

Adam is so funny, but I think sometimes he thinks that through too much, like when he "tripped" a couple episodes ago. He was great on RR, though! Definitely the best one I think at that challenge.

hmmmmm...... I don't know what to say.... I have a different opinion. I think both Lisa and Shane bombed this week. And I think that Lisa has received more criticism (sp?) than Shane. I actually thought Shane had come a long way. I felt bad for him last night. He had a girl that was so shy and picky. Getting her to talk was like pulling teeth! And I think had he had one of the bubbly little talkers who loved food, he would have shined better. I think his food was more kid friendly and I think he ran with what he was told, which was not much. Lisa has continuously been told to warm up to the camera.... she cooked food that most kids would not think is fun. There truely was nothing special about her food and my kids would have looked at like "and this is suppossed to be fun, this is just a regular dinner!" And she was talking about food that even I was like "what?" The girl was just being agreeable, because Lisa is very aggressive and she (the girl) didn't want to seem difficult.
I would have got rid of Lisa, I even like her better than before, but she is not someone I would watch on a show! I would watch Shane first because he could at least engage the camera and had they put the right girl with him, I think he would have done much better. It was like the blind leading the deaf!! I was thinking about this a lot last night and I think had it been me and they paired me with an elderly or mentally handicapped person, I would not do well! I don't know what to say to elderly people or to handicap people, and I am near them often because 1/2 my family works in home care for the elderly or mentally handicapped. It's not their fault, it's my hang up, I'm uncomfortable and it shows, just like Shane and his girl scout....but put me with my Grandma and I'd soar! Or put me with an elderly person that had their witts about them and didn't complain all the time, and had a great personality and I'd do much better! I hope this makes sense. That is how I feel about Shane and that girl, and I think Lisa should have gone when Shane has done pretty well up to last night and they've been on Lisa from day one to learn to love the camera and I just don't think she can, and Shane could have. So I don't think they made the right decision!
Wow! :eek: I did not plan to make this be that long, but I was trying to explain myself!
Everything else I agree with! Aaron was great and even Adam impressed me! And Kelsey was a little off her game but she was still in the game! She still connected and didn't freeze up. I think she'll learn from her mistake and continue on!:)

Last edited:
DH and I just watched it (I had been delaying reading this thread!)

We loved it and felt Shane needed to go! (although Shane was DH's first pick as a favorite)

I like Kelsey and he likes Lisa. I was happy for Aaron because he has been struggling. Adam totally lost my interest a few episodes ago when he "tripped" in the Coast Guard vessel on purpose. Hopefully he goes next.

MissChef said:
hmmmmm...... I don't know what to say.... I have a different opinion. I think both Lisa and Shane bombed this week. And I think that Lisa has received more criticism (sp?) than Shane. I actually thought Shane had come a long way. I felt bad for him last night. He had a girl that was so shy and picky. Getting her to talk was like pulling teeth! And I think had he had one of the bubbly little talkers who loved food, he would have shined better. I think his food was more kid friendly and I think he ran with what he was told, which was not much. Lisa has continuously been told to warm up to the camera.... she cooked food that most kids would not think is fun. There truely was nothing special about her food and my kids would have looked at like "and this is suppossed to be fun, this is just a regular dinner!" And she was talking about food that even I was like "what?" The girl was just being agreeable, because Lisa is very aggressive and she (the girl) didn't want to seem difficult.
I would have got rid of Lisa, I even like her better than before, but she is not someone I would watch on a show! I would watch Shane first because he could at least engage the camera and had they put the right girl with him, I think he would have done much better. It was like the blind leading the deaf!! I was thinking about this a lot last night and I think had it been me and they paired me with an elderly or mentally handicapped person, I would not do well! I don't know what to say to elderly people or to handicap people, and I am near them often because 1/2 my family works in home care for the elderly or mentally handicapped. It's not their fault, it's my hang up, I'm uncomfortable and it shows, just like Shane and his girl scout....but put me with my Grandma and I'd soar! Or put me with an elderly person that had their witts about them and didn't complain all the time, and had a great personality and I'd do much better! I hope this makes sense. That is how I feel about Shane and that girl, and I think Lisa should have gone when Shane has done pretty well up to last night and they've been on Lisa from day one to learn to love the camera and I just don't think she can, and Shane could have. So I don't think they made the right decision!
Wow! :eek: I did not plan to make this be that long, but I was trying to explain myself!
Everything else I agree with! Aaron was great and even Adam impressed me! And Kelsey was a little off her game but she was still in the game! She still connected and didn't freeze up. I think she'll learn from her mistake and continue on!:)

I see yoru point of view, and to an extent do agree with it. They have been telling Shane similar things about passion, and warmth from the begining so Lisa is not the only one who's gotten heavy critism, the only difference is that she made it and Shane didn't. Had he remembered his girl scouts name, I believe he wouldn't have gotten booted off.

I agree that Kelsey made a large fopaux in having RR do most of her cooking, but I'm mad at Kelsey for stealing my diva name...

Aaron did really well, and he really tried to make that chunky little girl scout feel special and I thought that was so cool! Adam did well also, and I was glad he did. I watched Adam and Aaron's audition tapes, and last night they FINALLY lived up to those audition tapes!!!

I like Lisa, but I wouldn't watch her. She is still too snobish and cold and quite frankly I would like to learn more about the types of food that she cooks but I wouldn't want to learn it from her- I'd rather learn it from Shane.

And, you are right- she didn't make an easy, fun kid friendly SNACK that a kid could make- she made a 3 course meal from a 4 star restaurant... Grrrr

Lisa needs to go- plain and simple. I'm hoping the final two will be Kelsey and Aaron- even though I'm mad at Kelsey for stealing my DIVA name.

Adam is fun, but I don't know if I would watch him- there is something almost nausiating about him. Sorry---

Anywho it was a good episode but I had to fast forward through Kelsey on RR because it was painful to watch.

I liked Shane and still do. I think with a little more life experience...maybe a year or two in France (his cooking inspiration) would help him tremendously! He was a very mature young man. I think he will continue to do great things.

I would like to see Aaron win it! I think Lisa or Adam should be next and I think Aaron is someone I would tune into see over Kelsey. She's a little annoying still. I am glad that after they told her to tone it down she did and stayed that way.

I would have rather seen Lisa go than Shane. I think it was worse that she basically threw her ideas on her Girl Scout than Shane not remembering a name. I mean who of us has never not drawn a blank with a name. Especially on national tv in front of a life audiences of millions? To me Lisa is just to much Martha and not enough Paula. I am liking her better than I need to begin with especially after she did something with her eye makeup, but she just does not have the same "culinary point of view" as any dish I would cook.

I thought Aaron and Adam did great. I would love to try either of their meals. I will try Shane's cordon blue. I thought that was an easy touch on fixing it and I love cordon blue but hate the hassle of doing it.

I still like Kelsey the best. I wasn't thrilled with her recipe but I don't eat eggs very much at all for breakfast. I was surprised when she gave Rachel the task of cooking but the judges did say she need more authority and what more authority can you get than telling Rachel Ray what to do on her show!

I think sometimes the judges ned to realize the contestants to take what they say to heart and then whey the do they judge them for doing so!

I like Adam but I think watching him would depend on how much joking he put into to his show. I watch FN for food, if I want comedy that's what that stupid Comedy Central station is for!

I like Aaron and can see myself watching his show. Has anyone seen any news on whether his son came back home?

Kesley is still my fav though!

Haven't heard if his son Josh came back yet...

1. What is the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" about?

The "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" is a discussion thread on the Next Food Network website where viewers can share and discuss spoilers, predictions, and theories for upcoming episodes of their favorite Food Network shows.

2. Is the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" official?

No, the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" is not an official thread endorsed by the Food Network. It is a fan-generated discussion thread.

3. Can I post spoilers for any Food Network show on the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread"?

Yes, the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" is a general discussion thread for all Food Network shows. However, it is recommended to specify which show the spoiler is for to avoid confusion.

4. Are there any rules for posting on the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread"?

While there are no strict rules, it is expected that users will be respectful and considerate of others while posting on the thread. This includes avoiding posting explicit spoilers without proper warning and being mindful of others' opinions and predictions.

5. How often is the "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" updated?

The "7/6 Next Food Network Spoiler Thread" is updated regularly by users, especially during the airing of new episodes. However, it is not a regularly scheduled update and may vary depending on the availability of new spoilers and discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva