• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

6 Month Booking Benefit Question

In summary, the Pampered Chef 6 Month Booking Benefit is a special promotion for consultants who consistently book and hold at least one cooking show each month for six consecutive months. To qualify, consultants must meet the monthly booking requirement, which can include in-person or virtual shows. The benefits of this promotion include discounts on products, free product rewards, bonus commission on sales, and the opportunity to build a strong customer base. All consultants, regardless of rank, are eligible to participate. It can also be combined with other promotions for maximum rewards and earnings.
PamperedChefDude
I don't know why but I sometimes get confused on calculating how far out someone who booked from a host can hold their show & they still get the benefit. Yes, I know 6 months but how is that calculated? I have a host who's show was Sept 26...can they have their shows through March 26th, February 26th, the end of Feb or the end of March? Thanks!

A September show would be through March. I've always understood that it's by the end of the month but I've never ran into this so I'm not for sure.

I think it's the end of the 6th month

End of March.

Thank you! Just having a brain dead moment!:yuck:

What is the Pampered Chef 6 Month Booking Benefit?

The 6 Month Booking Benefit is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who consistently book and hold at least one cooking show each month for six consecutive months.

How do I qualify for the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

In order to qualify for the 6 Month Booking Benefit, you must book and hold at least one cooking show each month for six consecutive months. This can include in-person or virtual shows.

What are the benefits of the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

The 6 Month Booking Benefit offers several benefits to consultants, including exclusive discounts on products, free product rewards, and bonus commission on sales from your sixth show. It also helps to build your business and customer base by consistently booking shows.

Do I have to be a certain rank or level to participate in the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

No, all consultants are eligible to participate in the 6 Month Booking Benefit as long as they meet the qualifications. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and for seasoned consultants to continue building their customer base.

Can I still participate in other promotions while working towards the 6 Month Booking Benefit?

Yes, you can still participate in other promotions and incentives while working towards the 6 Month Booking Benefit. It is a great way to maximize your rewards and earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amybic