• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$362. Catalog Show Held in 45 Minutes.

oh well. There is another show next week that her co-worker can turn into. I booked the show for her for next week. Great! So everything is going great. Keep up the good work!
cbord
WOW what a day.

This is what happen:

I reminded a co-worker that if she need anything for her son (who just moved into an apartment) I was collecting orders. I breifly told her I was trying to reach a goal to get some free stuff by 4/15. She asked for another book, gave it to her. Within 45 minutes she returned the book with over 30 items circled and said can this be a show? She said she had called 2 people and she wanted to host and get the pots special for 1/2.

She has 2 guests and herself with over $362. commission sales. She is so excited to get pots 1/2 price and $25 free and cutting board at 60% off.

She then says she wants the mandoline for 60% off, so she will have another $300 in orders by 3/31. She will be getting another set of pots 1/2 for herself.

So I booked a show from this one for next week.

What a day!!!!

Charlene

WowCongratulations!!
That's great!! What a great day for you. Nothing like getting off the phone and feeling like you accomplished so much in so little time!! Keep up the good work!!

Debbie :D

My co-worker did the phone calls and made the sales. All I did was hand her the book.

This was the esiest show ever.

Catty shows!I LOVE CATTY SHOWS!! They are so easy and it's great to get big sales when all you did was hand them a catalog and order forms!!

Debbie :D

HOLY COW... that is awsome!!!

Awesome! Remind her that on the show for 2 weeks from now because it was booked off her own, she gets 2 host specials...maybe she wants a 2nd cutting board at 60% off?

Is she willing to do a kitchen show for you as well??? Remind her that she can book off her own show....... LOL

Congrats! We all could do a show like that!!!

Don't you just love it when things like that happen!!:D :D
Congratulations!!

cbord said:
My co-worker did the phone calls and made the sales. All I did was hand her the book.

This was the esiest show ever.

Sometimes you fall into great shows like that! So happy for you!

janetupnorth said:
Awesome! Remind her that on the show for 2 weeks from now because it was booked off her own, she gets 2 host specials...maybe she wants a 2nd cutting board at 60% off?

I'm confused Janet. I didn't see where there was going to another show 2 weeks from now. Her co-worker was going to get more orders by the 31st so she could get the mandoline for 60% off which I now read she has done. Either that or I am missing something. :confused: :confused:

Also, 2 weeks from now will be April and different specials.

She a co-worker in the state helping with Katrina recovery, so a cooking show wouldn't work. She's placing these order for her son's kitchen back home.

She is the type she doesn't want everyone in office to know her business, what she spends $$ on. So really this is between her and I. We are vclose and she probably will support my business in the future.

I really don't want to push for a show because she is giving me another catty show this month.

I knew she would place a big order but never expect this big.

She would have ordered the pots a full price, but I couldn't let her pay full price.

Wow - gotta love that!!

Just to clarify things.

Friend is going to make anothe big order with a few guest to make sure it will qualify as a show. I am going to date that show for 3/31 so she can get mandoline at 60% off. I will be turning it around April 11th, but it will be a March show.

And she likes the May special and pink stuff, hoping for another order in May.

That is SO awesome Charlene. I guess I need to get on the phone, I could sure use one of those kind of catty shows by the end of the month!!

That is great. You are handling it well. A couple catty shows and probably a regular customer. And it shows how simply reminding someone to order can be all it takes.

pamperedharriet said:
I'm confused Janet. I didn't see where there was going to another show 2 weeks from now. Her co-worker was going to get more orders by the 31st so she could get the mandoline for 60% off which I now read she has done. Either that or I am missing something. :confused: :confused:

Also, 2 weeks from now will be April and different specials.

Missed that it was the friend...I thought it was her doing the one in a few weeks for the mandoline at 60% off...if it was her she could get 2 more host specials. This way (since it is the friend) she gets just one...

So, now you can be confused just once instead of twice. :D ...and I'll claim the second confusion for misreading - LOL!

Oh, I was thinking 2 weeks because she mentioned 4/15...assumed she was backdating it or something...

Don't mind me...it's been a Monday and I'm a little off from a long day at work - time for bed!

If she books off her own show, won't she qualify for the hostess special as the host and as a past host? I think so. I believe she could also book a show off her own show and qualify for the HWC hostess special as a hostess and as a past host.

You may want to look into this as it would be a shame for her to miss out on 60% off! Maybe she could get the cutting board and mandoline!!

Hmmm... recruit??? :)

Related to $362. Catalog Show Held in 45 Minutes.

1. How do I host a $362 catalog show in just 45 minutes?

The key to hosting a successful $362 catalog show in 45 minutes is to be organized and efficient. Make sure to have all of your supplies and materials ready before the show starts, and keep a tight schedule to stay on track.

2. What are some tips for maximizing sales during a $362 catalog show?

Some tips for maximizing sales during a $362 catalog show include highlighting the most popular products, offering special discounts or promotions, and encouraging guests to book their own shows to earn free products.

3. Can I still earn host rewards with a $362 catalog show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a $362 catalog show. The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the total sales from your show.

4. How can I make my $362 catalog show more engaging for my guests?

You can make your $362 catalog show more engaging by incorporating interactive activities, such as product demonstrations or games, and encouraging guests to ask questions and participate in discussions about the products.

5. What are some popular products to feature in a $362 catalog show?

Some popular products to feature in a $362 catalog show include kitchen essentials like knives and cookware, as well as unique gadgets and tools that can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SDTeaGirl