• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Minute Chicken ... Lid or No?

In summary, the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe from Pampered Chef is a popular and easy dish that uses chicken, vegetables, and a seasoning mix in a covered baker. It can be modified for special diets and can also be made in a regular baking dish. Additional ingredients can be added for a more personalized flavor.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Recipe doesn't say. Help!

NO LID. Just cover it when it's done cooking and let it rest for 10 minutes.

And, the *official* recipe on CC does actually say uncovered.

Never argue with LeftyMac .. He has friends in New Jersey. Badda-bing!

Exactly what Keith said.

I've been doing it this way since the recipe came out, and it's STILL one of my most talked about demos!

What is the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe?

The "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe is a popular dish from Pampered Chef that uses a combination of chicken, vegetables, and seasoning mix in a covered baker to create a delicious and easy meal.

What ingredients are needed for the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe?

The main ingredients for this recipe are chicken breasts, vegetables such as bell peppers and onions, and the Pampered Chef Seasoning Mix. You will also need a covered baker or similar baking dish.

Is the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe suitable for special diets?

Yes, the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe can easily be modified to fit various dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free seasoning mix for a gluten-free option, or substitute the chicken with tofu for a vegetarian option.

Do I need to use a covered baker for the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe?

While using a covered baker is recommended for this recipe, you can also use a regular baking dish and cover it with foil. Just make sure to tightly cover the dish to trap the steam and cook the chicken thoroughly.

Can I add additional ingredients to the "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe?

Absolutely! The "30 Minute Chicken... Lid or No?" recipe is very versatile and you can add your favorite vegetables or seasonings to customize it to your liking. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U