• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my 30-day end date tomorrow or tonight?

In summary, the 30 Day End Date Question is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers plan their purchases and earn free products. It involves asking customers about upcoming events or occasions in the next 30 days and recommending products to help them prepare for those events. Purchasing all recommended products is not necessary, as the consultant will work with the customer's needs and budget. This tool can be used for any type of event or occasion involving cooking and can be used both in person and online through virtual parties or individual consultations.
Kitchen Couture
My 30 day date is March 26th (tomorrow). Does that mean all my stuff needs to be submitted by midnight tonight or before midnight tomorrow?

Tomorrow. If you have less than $1250 in sales, don't stress too much, you have 60 more days to qualify. If you have enough to qualify within your 30 days - CONGRATULATIONS!!

before midnight tomorrow (Central time zone)

Are we for certain? I just asked someone else and they said by tonight. I'm torn and it's too late to call my director.

Yes, Id like to know this too... I signed my last recruit on my 30th day and then I received an email saying I would receive 50 pampered chef dollars (instead of the 150 for recruiting within the first 30 days)...did it count for my 30 days since it was ON the 30th day???

You have until midnight Central Time on the date listed on your welcome letter/email.

What is the 30 Day End Date Question?

The 30 Day End Date Question is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers plan their purchases and earn free products.

How does the 30 Day End Date Question work?

The 30 Day End Date Question involves asking customers about upcoming events or occasions that they will need to cook for in the next 30 days. Based on their responses, the consultant can recommend products that will help them prepare for those events and earn free products through the Host Rewards program.

Do I have to purchase all the recommended products to earn free products?

No, you do not have to purchase all the recommended products. The consultant will work with you to select the products that best fit your needs and budget.

What types of events or occasions can I use the 30 Day End Date Question for?

The 30 Day End Date Question can be used for any type of event or occasion that involves cooking, such as a holiday gathering, birthday party, or family dinner. It can also be used for everyday meal planning.

Can I use the 30 Day End Date Question online or only in person?

The 30 Day End Date Question can be used both in person and online. Your consultant can help you plan your purchases and earn free products through virtual parties or through individual consultations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rancherswife