• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Need 25 Spanish Printed Catalogs?

did the same thing. except i bought 100! They just sent me 100 english ones and told me to keep the spanish ones as "a gift" woo hoo! yeah, they are just taking up room!I ordered off PP and it is really hard to tell which are english and which are spanish.
pamperedchefjunkie
My friend accidentally ordered the Spanish catalogs and PC won't allow her to return them. Does anyone need them? Anyone want to make a deal? Contact me and I'll give her your information. Thanks!!!

pamperedchefjunkie said:
My friend accidentally ordered the Spanish catalogs and PC won't allow her to return them. Does anyone need them? Anyone want to make a deal? Contact me and I'll give her your information. Thanks!!!

I don't need them, but if you find someone that does, I have about 6 pkgs of invites someone can have with them for free. They only have to pay for shipping.

Schel

i did the same thing. except i bought 100! They just sent me 100 english ones and told me to keep the spanish ones as "a gift" woo hoo! yeah, they are just taking up room! I ordered off PP and it is really hard to tell which are english and which are spanish

schel said:
I don't need them, but if you find someone that does, I have about 6 pkgs of invites someone can have with them for free. They only have to pay for shipping.

Schel

I'll take the invites!! How much to ship to 33073?

Spanish Catalogs
pamperedchefjunkie said:

I"m interested, but may have to wait a bit, as my house just had a broken pipe and I need new flooring, I've been really sick both last week and this week, my paycheck next time, 1-3-7 is going to be 10 hrs short and following check worse with about 14 hrs short :(

I have paypal but bought things on EBAY (not PC, but miniature American Girl dolls and am trying to resell them now, bought the wrong ones :(

So I'm interested, and sure don't want to stick them with the price, but right now my money is sure tight so I'm not sure when I could afford them.

Liz

lizcooks4u said:
I"m interested, but may have to wait a bit, as my house just had a broken pipe and I need new flooring, I've been really sick both last week and this week, my paycheck next time, 1-3-7 is going to be 10 hrs short and following check worse with about 14 hrs short :(

I have paypal but bought things on EBAY (not PC, but miniature American Girl dolls and am trying to resell them now, bought the wrong ones :(

So I'm interested, and sure don't want to stick them with the price, but right now my money is sure tight so I'm not sure when I could afford them.

Liz

If you want, you can also have the spanish invites I have for free. Let me know. All you would have to pay is shipping.
Schel

1. What is included in the 25 Spanish printed catalogs?

The 25 Spanish printed catalogs include a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and cookbooks. These catalogs also feature exclusive recipes and tips for using our products.

2. Can I customize the Spanish printed catalogs with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the front cover of the Spanish printed catalogs with your name and contact information. This is a great way to make the catalogs feel more personal and increase your sales.

3. Are the prices in the Spanish printed catalogs the same as the English versions?

Yes, the prices in the Spanish printed catalogs are the same as the English versions. We strive to provide consistent pricing for all of our products to ensure fairness for all customers and consultants.

4. How can I order the 25 Spanish printed catalogs?

You can order the 25 Spanish printed catalogs through your consultant portal or by contacting our customer service team. Simply provide the quantity you would like, and we will ship them directly to your designated address.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for ordering the 25 Spanish printed catalogs?

At this time, there are no special discounts or promotions specifically for the 25 Spanish printed catalogs. However, we do offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year for all of our products, including catalogs. Be sure to check your consultant portal and our website for updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
keril
  • Jennie4PC