• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Catalogs for 89801: Find What You Need Here!

In summary, the Spanish Catalogs for 89801 include a variety of kitchen tools, utensils, cookware, and bakeware, as well as pantry items, cookbooks, and gift sets. You can obtain a Spanish Catalog for 89801 by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and selecting the Spanish Catalog option. The prices in the Spanish Catalog for 89801 are the same as those in the English Catalog, and there are some exclusive products only available in the Spanish Catalog. You can place an order for Spanish Catalog products online through our website by selecting the Spanish Catalog option and adding the desired products to your cart.
Jennie4PC
Does anyone have 10-15 spanish catalogs that I could buy from them?? I have a host who will only have spanish speakers there and they dont speak english. (This will be very interesting for me.) Please let me know what price and shipping to 89801.

I have some of the mini catalogs if your interested in those. It is the fall/winter.

Thanks but I dont need the mini catalogs I will just have to order a set of 25 but if this lady signs then I can give her all the left over catalogs

What products are included in the Spanish Catalogs for 89801?

The Spanish Catalogs for 89801 include a variety of kitchen tools, utensils, cookware, and bakeware, as well as pantry items, cookbooks, and gift sets.

How can I obtain a Spanish Catalog for 89801?

You can obtain a Spanish Catalog for 89801 by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and selecting the Spanish Catalog option.

Are the prices in the Spanish Catalog the same as the English Catalog?

Yes, the prices in the Spanish Catalog for 89801 are the same as those in the English Catalog.

Are there any exclusive products in the Spanish Catalog for 89801?

Yes, there are some exclusive products in the Spanish Catalog for 89801 that are not available in the English Catalog. These products are specifically designed for our Spanish-speaking customers.

Can I place an order for Spanish Catalog products online?

Yes, you can place an order for Spanish Catalog products online through our website. Simply select the Spanish Catalog option and add the desired products to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcladyofms
Replies