• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

24 Bookings in 24 Hours...need Help

In summary, Kristen has been successful in booking shows for December by using a script. She has also been successful in booking shows for January by using online advertising.
Chefstover2
OK, make it more like 24 in 48...but very little interest. But I'm not giving up. I have 13 dates I want to fill between now and December 19th, so come hell or highwater, I'll do it!

I have one person that has said yes but asked me to e-mail her my available dates. My question to pose to everyone is this: should I give her ALL my available dates (which may make me look desperate) or just a couple per month (which might not be good dates for her).

Thoughts?

Definitely only give her a few options instead of every one... I don't think you'll look desperate, but it is easier to choose with a more limited selection... if she can't do those tell her to let you know a specific dateand you'll see what you can do.

Or maybe ask her if she'd prefer a weekend or a weekday? Then give her the 2 dates you want to fill FIRST that fit her request.
that might help her and you narrow it down without hitting every date on your calendar.

esavvymom said:
ask her if she'd prefer a weekend or a weekday? Then give her the 2 dates you want to fill FIRST that fit her request.

I was going to say something similar: Ask her what two best days work for her, and then give her a few options, but tell her that you book up quickly, so she has to choose soon!

Thanks for the input. I'd already gone through the day of the week thing on the phone. So I pared down the dates I offered. She's booked for November 3rd!

Thanks everyone!

What script do you use when making these calls?

Thanks!

Andrea

I used the one I got from one of the threads on here:

Attachments

• 24 Bookings in 24 hours.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 879
Kristen, I love this script, and I am going to use it tomorrow!. When it mentions entering to win $100 shopping spree, I'm assuming that's referring to the host benefits and nothing additional. Is that correct?
Thanks a bunch!
Lisa

I'm really excited about this script! I'm going to try it tomorrow. I just went through my Facebook and contacted friends asking them to do some shows since December is dry for me right now and I got five bookings (3 for Dec, 2 for Jan).
I'm going to go through my list of local contacts tomorrow and contact them ALL with this script! Thanks for sharing it!

WHOA! How cool is that! How are you girls doing with yours - with the holidays and stuff - is that messing you up, or are you just booking for January?

I had good luck with it...not 24 but it definitely made a difference in my November bookings. Now, I've got a couple more spaces in December available and a couple of people wanting to fill them, but I'm not totally focusing on that...I've got it in my head to totally overfill January to at least 15 bookings. Hopefully we'll have double points in January. I know that January is a month where people flake as much as the weather, so if I have 15 on the books, I'll probably do 8.

Good luck with the calls!!

I love this! When I get the baby to take her nap this afternoon I am going to call every one that has ordered from me since I started in June and see what happens. Thanks so much! :)

I want to do this, but need to get out of my comfort zone and just start calling people. Is anyone offering a $100 drawing or anything else. Any pointers would be great.

I'm in the UK... our Leadership Conference has been cancelled because of the snow. :(

I've decided to be good and spent the day doing PC stuff anyway. I have cleared my home office, stuck stickers on everything, made up 10 host packs and I am now going to launch my 24 bookings in 24 hours.

I hate getting on the phone, but I figure if I tell you guys I am doing it, then I have too! Wish me luck!!

Kate

1. How can I get 24 bookings in just 24 hours?

There are a few strategies you can use to achieve this goal. One tactic is to reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special incentive or discount for hosting a party within the next 24 hours. You can also leverage your social media platforms and reach out to potential new customers by offering a limited-time promotion or hosting a live virtual party. Lastly, make sure to follow up with anyone who has expressed interest in hosting a party in the past.

2. What are some creative ways to get bookings in a short amount of time?

One creative idea is to partner with a local business or organization and offer to host a party for their employees or members. You can also host a "flash sale" where you offer a special discount or free gift for anyone who books a party within the next 24 hours. Another idea is to host a themed party, such as a holiday-themed or recipe-specific party, to attract more interest and bookings.

3. Is it possible to get 24 bookings in 24 hours without hosting a party myself?

While hosting a party yourself can be a great way to get bookings, it is not the only option. You can also ask your friends and family to host a party on your behalf, or reach out to your existing customer base and offer them the opportunity to host a party and earn rewards without having to attend or host the party themselves.

4. What should I do if I don't reach 24 bookings in 24 hours?

If you don't reach your goal of 24 bookings in 24 hours, don't get discouraged. You can continue to promote and reach out to potential customers in the following days. You can also consider extending the time frame for your promotion or offer a smaller incentive for those who book a party within a longer period of time.

5. How can I keep track of my bookings and ensure they are all scheduled within 24 hours?

To keep track of your bookings, it is important to have a system in place. You can use a planner or calendar to schedule parties and keep track of your progress. You can also utilize online tools and platforms, such as social media or email marketing, to communicate with your customers and schedule parties in a timely manner. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your customers to confirm their booking and address any questions or concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • husbandwifepcteam