• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Combine Two Guest Specials on a $200 Order?

In summary, the conversation was about whether or not a customer could receive two August Guest Specials if they spent $200. It was suggested to split the order into two separate orders and pay shipping twice. Some confusion arose about whether this was allowed in the US or Canada. Some consultants mentioned they had successfully ordered multiples of the Guest Specials for their customers, while others encountered difficulties with their PP program. It was also mentioned that in Canada, customers can receive one free item for every $75 spent, while in the US it is one free item for every $60 spent.
redd3708
One of my customers was asking me whether she could get 2 of the August Guests Specials if she spent $200. Is that possible? I appreciate all help.

Thanks! :D

You would have to put it in two separate orders, and she would have to pay shipping twice.

redd3708 said:
One of my customers was asking me whether she could get 2 of the August Guests Specials if she spent $200. Is that possible? I appreciate all help.

Thanks! :D

if I had a guest who was going to spend
200.00. I would put it in as 2 different orders & I would pay the extra 4.00;)

Okay, thanks ladies. That's what I thought. But since I am overseas, the shippinng wouldn't be $4.00, I only do direct shipping so it'd be $14.00! That's a lot of shipping. Even if I did 15%, it'd still be up there.

If you only move exactly $60 worth to the second order, it's only $10.25 for direct or $9 for 15%. Maybe offer to split the shipping cost on the second order with her????

I'm confused:confused: Do you mean an indivdual order or a guest at a show/cataloge?

rennea said:
I'm confused:confused: Do you mean an indivdual order or a guest at a show/cataloge?

A guest at a show, I change 1 letter in their last name. For instance I had a woman at a Jan show spend almost 250.00 & her daughter LOVED the towels, so I changed her name 4 times & she got 4 sets of towels & I ate the extra shipping charges. The show was over 1500.00, so it didnt matter to me:D

You could always use the husband's name, a first inital and last name or even kid's names!!!!

hmm, I've always given the customer one free item for every 75.00(in Canada) that they have spent and have never had a problem. So if they buy 150.00 worth of product then they get two free. I have never put it in under two different names or had to pay double shipping.

I just double checkedI checked to make sure and under the flyer for guest specials it says:

"You may order one item with every $75.00 ($60.00US) or more purchase"

You guys have been eating shipping charges:eek: :eek:

I guess it is different in the US. I just checked and it states you may only add ONE (in capitol letters) for each order over $60.

strasfamily said:
I guess it is different in the US. I just checked and it states you may only add ONE (in capitol letters) for each order over $60.

That stinks:(

I've turned in multiples for some of my guests when they spend enough to get two. They have always shipped them.

jmabner said:
I've turned in multiples for some of my guests when they spend enough to get two. They have always shipped them.

Thanks John for speaking up, I don't see why it would be different in the US then it is here is Canada. :)

Yeah, i had a customer spend $150 and i ordered her two batter bowls and she got both. I have done that a couple other times and never had a problem... just a returning customer because she was so happy!

i don't put in 2 seperate orders...I just put 2 guest specials. never had a problem

Great, I'm going to have to try that. LoL.

multiple guest special
jmabner said:

I just recently went through this and everytime I put in 2 of the QSP it (PP) would pop up with an error message that only 1 per order. I entered it several times (BTW I had several guests that had over $150 in orders) and it finally got the 2 entered. However when I went to transmit the show it would not let me do it until I changed the item quantity. I seem to have a lot of difficulty with my PP program (ie. could not get the free write in receipts even after doing an update) HMMM. Any suggestions?:confused:

same thing happened to me when trying to enter 2 guest specials in PP. Maybe it can be done when ordering the other way,but it doesn't seem to work via PP.
:(

yummy4tummy said:
I just recently went through this and everytime I put in 2 of the QSP it (PP) would pop up with an error message that only 1 per order. I entered it several times (BTW I had several guests that had over $150 in orders) and it finally got the 2 entered. However when I went to transmit the show it would not let me do it until I changed the item quantity. I seem to have a lot of difficulty with my PP program (ie. could not get the free write in receipts even after doing an update) HMMM. Any suggestions?:confused:

The PP update prevents you from adding more than one guest special. So if you've already installed your update CD that came in the changeover, you are out of luck.

The free receipts have to be manually added to the product list They won't just show up.

Thanks Deb...I figured that the updated PP was the reason for that. Oh well, and I finally get the write-ins.

guests are only suppose to get 1 guest special. If they order 120.00 they can only get 1 special unless they want to put it in as 2 $60.00 orders and pay 2 shipping charges.

Can a host ever order more than one of the host items that are 60% off?

Can a host ever order more than one of the 60% off host specials (like the mixing bowl or the microplane grater?

The only way the host can order 2 of the host specials is if she had hosted a show in the past 6 months and booked off her own show. Then she could put one host special order in as a guest (and pay S&H) and one as the current host. Hopefully this makes sense!

Gina Miller

1. What is a "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person?"

A "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where one person can take advantage of the same discount as two guests would receive during a party or event.

2. How does the "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" work?

To take advantage of the "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person," simply make a purchase during a party or event and mention the promotion to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will apply the discount to your order.

3. Can I use the "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" online?

No, the "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" promotion is only available through parties and events with a Pampered Chef consultant. It cannot be used for online purchases.

4. How much can I save with the "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" promotion?

The amount of savings will vary depending on the total amount of your purchase and the current promotion being offered. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with the exact discount during the party or event.

5. Is the "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" promotion available for all Pampered Chef products?

The "2 Guest Specials for 1 Person" promotion is available for most Pampered Chef products, but there may be some exclusions. Your consultant will be able to inform you of any products that are not eligible for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • family4dinner