1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings 16-18 booking blitz results

1. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Let's post our results from actual phone calls and e-mails made 16th - 18th. New shows booked, not just Jan. shows, b/c it's all good.

I decided that by making a host coaching call to my already booked Jan. hosts that it counts toward the blitz. I really hate making phone calls (that's why I'm procrastinating here!!!!). Tho it's on the books, it may not hold unless you do the host coaching during this busy time of year.

Dec 16, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Well, I booked a couple shows that I know will have to move to Feb...;) and I saw my name on the winners page - but then when I just went back and looked, it's not there anymore?:confused::(

But, I also have a consultant who submitted 2 shows, and they were on the tracker, and in my stats...and just now, when I was looking - one of her shows isn't there anymore?:confused::confused::confused:

So - who knows what's going on...I'm not calling HO today to find out either.

Dec 16, 2009
  3. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

I've booked 5 shows today! 2 cooking, 2 catalog and 1 fundraiser. I have LOTS more calls to make, though!

4. jbondr

jbondr Member Gold Member

I just tried to sign on and look at the list of winners for the booki blitz. It just says "coming soon". Has anyone noticed this? My name appeared earlier today as a winner and then disappeared. I wonder what is going on??

Dec 16, 2009
  5. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

me too coming soon only

Dec 16, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It had the list earlier today when I registered a new show....but at the time- there were 5+ pages...so if your name was on it once, it probably just shifted to another page as more names were added. Maybe they have so many names now they have to better organize it - or perhaps it wasn't listing the winners but everyone who registered?? *hehe* wouldn't that be a bummer!

Dec 16, 2009
  7. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

I booked nine shows today! So excited.

Dec 16, 2009
  8. jbondr

Your on a roll now, Dina. Your 2010 is going to get off on a great start.

Dec 16, 2009
  9. esavvymom

Those of you who are successful in booking those shows...are you saying anything specific to get January bookings? Getting people past the objections of "no one will have money", or whatever? Just curious.

Dec 16, 2009
  10. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

I plan on making phone calls tomorrow while at the hospital...I hope, anyways! I'll post when I get that ball rolling!

Dec 16, 2009
  11. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

I am telling people that many people get cash (or Visa cards) for Christmas. Have a party that first week of the new year and you have Christmas money and the credit card bill hasn't arrived yet :)

Dec 16, 2009
  12. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Nine shows! Wow, I'm impressed!

Dec 16, 2009
  13. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Left lots and lots of messages! Got a few people to respond but one wants to book a bridal shower in the spring, one is having a baby and wants to do a show in the spring. A couple others told me to call back. But I made it through 75% of my list! I'm proud of that! More calls to make tomorrow along with some people at work to talk to.

Dec 16, 2009
  14. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Our cluster is having a 'booking blitz party' tomorrow. We'll get some training, a script, and then spend time making calls. Afterwards, we'll party. I have two people at work to talk to tomorrow, so I'm counting those, and tonight I made a list of 20 people to call tomorrow night (I'm very proud of myself for doing this).

15. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

For those of you who won, check your PC$ account. The cash posted as soon as you won it (me too!)

Dec 16, 2009
  16. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Nice!! COngrats!I did not win today.

Dec 16, 2009
  17. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I just checked my PC$ account and it looks like I got it too! But I'm a little curious about the COMING SOON thing!

I entered 4 January shows - 2 new today. :)

18. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

Okay Question -- In Canada our Booking Blitz doesn't start til the 18th, did anyone send out an email? Or offer a prize to entice bookings?
    Just wondering if I should..

Dec 17, 2009
  19. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Way to go Dina. I will be making calls at lunch today and more tonight and tomorrow. Half way to filling my January!

Dec 17, 2009
  20. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

We did a mini-blitz at our meeting/party last night. I left two messages and then got a hold of my neighbor and booked her for December 15th. The second I got off the phone with her, my cell died :D

Dec 17, 2009
  21. pampered2007

pampered2007 Member

When making calls...how many of you are telling your potential hosts that you are competing in a booking blitz? anyone?? I just wondered if by doing this it may encourage potential hosts to book a show to help us "win".

Dec 17, 2009
  22. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I just booked a show for the 15th! I registered it and it says I got 25 entries for this being my first booking. Is that all I need to do? Is the instant winning w/ PC$ on that same registration site? So if nothing was mentioned after I submitted, that means I didn't win anything, right?

Dec 17, 2009
  23. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I was at a booth last night .. .and hoped and hoped to have some shows on my calendar when I left. A few ooohs and aaahs from the moms ... but NO BOOKINGS! I am trying not to regard it as a waste of time. IMHO, anything that gets your name out to a new market is worth it!

I plan to make some calls tonight. Congrats to all the winners!

24. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

babywings76
    check your PC$ account - I didn't get any message about winning, but the $ was in my account. :) Good luck!!

25. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Sorry you didn't get any bookings. Was the booth worth it otherwise?

Dec 17, 2009
  26. tbsigma94

tbsigma94 Novice Member Gold Member

My name showed up as having won yesterday when I was entering my shows. My name is not showing up on the list now and I don't have any PC dollars in my account. Any idea what is going on?

Dec 17, 2009
  27. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Where do I check? My commission statement?

Dec 17, 2009
  28. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

THIS REALLY IS MAKING ME DEPRESSED!!! I've made over 35 calls since yesterday and every single one of them was a no!!!! Just do not know what to do from here!

Dec 17, 2009
  29. hmolah

hmolah Member

Woohoo! I have 6 confirmed bookings, and 1 more possible. One of my possibles, canceled. :( I got the PC bucks too, but didn't know until a fellow teammate pointed it out online! lol No email notification or anything! Weird! But, I was so excited to register my first one, that I accidentally put her in for the 1st of January instead of the 9th! Oops! I can't figure out how to change it either! :(

Dec 17, 2009
  30. chef131doreen

you don't check your commission statement tou go to MANAGE yor business and it's under pamperedchef dollars

31. esavvymom

I haven't had time to make any calls yet- but just realized, that we have until Dec 20th to enter new shows...and we have a "winter storm" forecasted for this weekend...so Saturday could be a good chance to reach people at home! :)

So far, I have 3 on the books and one catalog.

Dec 17, 2009
  32. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Just booked two shows for January and one for February.

Dec 17, 2009
  33. Shannen

Shannen Novice Member

I got two cooking shows in January from the blitz :cool: (the second one asked for Jan 30th, whew! :p ). As a newb, I only have 15 people to call that I haven't asked in the last two weeks, so I'm glad that I have two out of it and another person to let me know tomorrow. :D

Dec 17, 2009
  34. gaddischef

gaddischef Member Gold Member

I have 4 new shows booked for January for a total of 8 and 5 February shows! I love the extra motivation to get me on the phone! :) Especially this time of year!

Dec 17, 2009
  35. chef131doreen

ok so on the list of names it says the dates to see whow won now it has Dec 19th and Dec 20th does that make the Booking Blits go 2 more days

36. jbondr

Does anyone know if they are going to hold you to the show date submitted? I have a host who isn't sure which date will work for her and won't know until after the 20th. I am tempted to register with one of the dates she has chosen. They are both January dates. Any thoughts?

Dec 18, 2009
  37. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

woohoo I won $50 PC dollars!

Dec 18, 2009
  38. jbondr

Deb

Congratulations on winning $50.00!!! Great Christmas gift to you.

Dec 18, 2009
  39. esavvymom

We have until Midnight central time to register our January shows...so in my book- yes! They don't say you can't get the shows after the 18th (like, why would they?!)

I'm glad too...because we've got snow hitting us this weekend (and since I'm in the "south"- things shutdown...at least it probably will for a few hours unless it doesn't do as they predict)....but that means people should be HOME Saturday- at least the first half of the day! Going to try to call all of my "potential hosts" from last year that never booked/committed.

Dec 18, 2009
  40. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I wanted to use this blitz as a way to get back into making my contacts and restart my business, but haven't been able to make an abundance of calls. I have probably made about 20 calls, and made contact with about 5. Out of those 5, they want me to call back, or they are not interested. One of my problems is organization. Haven't had the time to organize a list. I am halfway there with the organization today. I plan to make plenty of calls tomorrow.

Dec 18, 2009
Have something to add?