• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$15 Amazon Gc ... Physicians Only

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: GzusFreak
Views: 447 Replies: 4 http://www.sermo.com/joinAbout SermoMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Are you on Deck 7 of the Sovereign? Read here!Deck 7 is the Promenade deck. Make sure you keep your shades closed if you don't want anyone to see you. If you are an exhibitionist, well....

Yep, I heard that too! I am on Deck 7, but really only hope to be in the room to sleep and maybe a nap or two. :) But I definitely will be keeping the curtains closed unless we're just hanging out. Thanks for the heads up though.

I heard a great tip! Bring a clothespin so that you can secure your curtains,especially if you are like me and not a morning person!;)

That's so funny! I guess I've never been on deck 7! Have fun Becky!

Amy, that's a great tip! Thanks for sharing! I haven't had a problem with them staying shut but you never know!!

amy07 said:
I heard a great tip! Bring a clothespin so that you can secure your curtains,especially if you are like me and not a morning person!;)

Great idea! I will need to find some clips of some sort since I don't have clothespins.:)

pamperedbecky said:
Great idea! I will need to find some clips of some sort since I don't have clothespins.:)

Have any HWC clips left? Or how about Twixit's?

Great idea! I do have a couple HWC clips left and the magnets fell out, so those would be perfect! I need to start a packing list.

Related to $15 Amazon Gc ... Physicians Only

1. How do I redeem a $15 Amazon gift card on Sermo.com?

To redeem a $15 Amazon gift card on Sermo.com, simply log into your account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, select the option to redeem your points for an Amazon gift card and follow the prompts to receive your code.

2. Can I use a $15 Amazon gift card for any purchase on Sermo.com?

No, the $15 Amazon gift card can only be used for purchasing items on Amazon.com. Sermo.com is a separate platform and does not accept gift cards as a form of payment.

3. How long does it take to receive my $15 Amazon gift card code?

Once you redeem your points for the gift card, it typically takes 1-2 business days for the code to be sent to your email address associated with your Sermo account.

4. Is there an expiration date for the $15 Amazon gift card?

Yes, the $15 Amazon gift card code will expire after one year from the date it is issued. Please be sure to use it before the expiration date to avoid any issues.

5. Can I combine multiple $15 Amazon gift cards for a larger purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift cards when making a purchase on Amazon.com. Simply enter each code during the checkout process to apply them to your total balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
micocina