1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales $1412 Show!!

1. epimomma99

epimomma99 Gold Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just had to share that I had my biggest show ever!! It was $1412 with 9 guests & 21 outside orders!! Yes you read that right 21 outside orders! I was blown away to say the least when I saw how many outside orders I had. I wanted to share with everyone how this happened. The host had set the goal of getting the DCB with the Sept special. She started talking with everyone about her party & her goal. She also had asked her husband & mom to each take a catalog to work with them to help her get orders. This was the true key to her success, because without the outside orders from her husband & mom the show would have been only $430. I want to challenge everyone to truly host coach & find out the host's goal. Then tell them to have other people help them by also collecting orders. Good luck!

Oct 6, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Wholy molly that is awesome!

Oct 6, 2009
  3. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

wow! that is awesome!

Oct 6, 2009
  4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

And, so, like, you are RECRUITING that gal, right? Sounds like she already has a GREAT support network in place to get her business off to a strong start!

Congrats! It's always a blast when you have a host who actually works with you and follows your directions!!!!

Oct 6, 2009
  5. Cr8vKitchen

Cr8vKitchen Member

Congratulations! That is awesome!!!

Oct 6, 2009
  6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats and ditto nikked! She is a MAJORLY hot recruit- get her!

Oct 6, 2009
  7. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

Wow... that is awesome!
    My sister is having a party at the end of October, and she needs knives, so I am encouraging her to shoot for a $1000 party so she can get the whole set at 60% off.
    I'll be doing my best to host-coach her to this goal!

I think having hosts with a specific goal in mind makes it a lot easier...

Oct 6, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

congrats on such a great show!!! and yes you should definitely recruit her!!

Oct 6, 2009
  9. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

SWEEET!!! Congrats!

10. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Wow, way to go!!! :D

Oct 7, 2009
  11. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Congratulations! That is AWESOME!

Oct 7, 2009
  12. epimomma99

epimomma99 Gold Member

I have definately been trying to recruit her. However, she said that now is not the right timing, but to keep in touch with her. I will be seeing alot of her over the next 4 months as she had a 4 parties booked off her. One for each of the 4 months.

Oct 7, 2009
Have something to add?