• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Show: How She Got 21 Outside Orders!

In summary, this conversation shows that having a specific goal in mind can help with hosting a successful party.
epimomma99
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
Just had to share that I had my biggest show ever!! It was $1412 with 9 guests & 21 outside orders!! Yes you read that right 21 outside orders! I was blown away to say the least when I saw how many outside orders I had. I wanted to share with everyone how this happened. The host had set the goal of getting the DCB with the Sept special. She started talking with everyone about her party & her goal. She also had asked her husband & mom to each take a catalog to work with them to help her get orders. This was the true key to her success, because without the outside orders from her husband & mom the show would have been only $430. I want to challenge everyone to truly host coach & find out the host's goal. Then tell them to have other people help them by also collecting orders. Good luck!

Wholy molly that is awesome!

wow! that is awesome!

And, so, like, you are RECRUITING that gal, right? Sounds like she already has a GREAT support network in place to get her business off to a strong start!

Congrats! It's always a blast when you have a host who actually works with you and follows your directions!!!!

Congratulations! That is awesome!!!

Congrats and ditto nikked! She is a MAJORLY hot recruit- get her!

Wow... that is awesome!
My sister is having a party at the end of October, and she needs knives, so I am encouraging her to shoot for a $1000 party so she can get the whole set at 60% off.
I'll be doing my best to host-coach her to this goal!I think having hosts with a specific goal in mind makes it a lot easier...

congrats on such a great show!!! and yes you should definitely recruit her!!

Wow, way to go!!! :D

Congratulations! That is AWESOME!

I have definately been trying to recruit her. However, she said that now is not the right timing, but to keep in touch with her. I will be seeing alot of her over the next 4 months as she had a 4 parties booked off her. One for each of the 4 months.

1. How does the "Unbelievable Show" work?

The "Unbelievable Show" is a fun and interactive virtual party where the host shares their love for Pampered Chef products with their friends and family. The host will receive a unique link to share with their guests, who can then shop and place orders directly through the link. The host can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from their party.

2. How do I get 21 outside orders for the "Unbelievable Show"?

The key to getting 21 outside orders for the "Unbelievable Show" is to invite as many people as possible. Reach out to friends, family, coworkers, and even acquaintances to share your love for Pampered Chef products and invite them to the virtual party. You can also utilize social media to reach a larger audience.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an "Unbelievable Show"?

Hosting an "Unbelievable Show" not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce Pampered Chef products to your friends and family. You can also earn host rewards based on the total sales from your party, which can be redeemed for even more products at a discounted price.

4. Can I customize my "Unbelievable Show" with specific products?

Yes, you can customize your "Unbelievable Show" by choosing specific products that you would like to showcase to your guests. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized shopping link for your party that includes your selected products.

5. How long does the "Unbelievable Show" last?

The length of the "Unbelievable Show" can vary depending on the number of guests and their shopping habits. On average, the show can last anywhere from 1-2 weeks. However, your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to determine the best timeframe for your show to ensure that you reach your goal of 21 outside orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Andreamd8
  • TheNewMrsRue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Chef_2_Four