• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zesty Ravioli Demo for 20 Guests: Will it Work?

In summary, The Zesty Ravioli Demo for 20 Guests is a versatile and easily prepared dish that can be made using basic kitchen tools. It takes about 1 hour to prepare and cook, plus an additional 15 minutes for plating and presentation. Substitutions can be made for dietary restrictions or personal preferences, and the demo can be made vegetarian by using vegetable broth and omitting the chicken. It is designed to make 20 servings but can be adjusted for smaller or larger groups.
Amyskitchen2
So my host has decided that she wants to change the menu for tomorrow and make the Zesty Ravioli. Has anyone done this as a demonstration before? I make this all the time at home and I am comfortable with the recipe but I really wanted to make something using the DCB, I guess with the new recruit incentive it will go well. Sorry just letting the train run its course. Do you think this will work well as a demo? She has a confirmed 20 guests. TIA!

I just did it last night at a show. Shows a fair amount of tools. I, too, would have preferred to do a DCB recipe but showing the Family Skillet and the possibility of someone getting it FREE if they sign and qualify is ok too. My guests loved it....loved that it is a fairly cheap recipe and all in one pan.

I have been wanting to purchase a portable stove to do cookware demos so this was good timing. Found a nice GE for $40 @ WalMart

Amy
I have never done this recipe but observed it done, but that is really not the point.
I did a recipe last week at a show I never even practiced, just relax and have fun with it be yourself. If you make a mistake use the I am a PC not a perfect chef line. recruit leads with aprreciate that you are human and I only had 6 people and still received bookings on an unpracticed demo.

Good Luck
Jan

1. Will I need any special equipment for this demo?

No, the Zesty Ravioli Demo for 20 Guests can be easily prepared using basic kitchen tools like a pot, a pan, a spoon, and a knife.

2. How long will the demo take?

The demo typically takes about 1 hour to prepare and cook the ravioli, plus an additional 15 minutes for plating and presentation.

3. Can I make any substitutions for ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on dietary restrictions or personal preferences. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and proportions accordingly.

4. Is this demo suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the Zesty Ravioli Demo for 20 Guests can easily be made vegetarian by using vegetable broth and omitting the chicken from the recipe.

5. How many servings does this demo make?

This demo is designed to make 20 servings, but can easily be adjusted for a smaller or larger group by adjusting the amount of ingredients used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn822
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • Lindsay