• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zero for April, But 2 Booked for May: Exciting Updates from My Work Adventures!

In summary, April is a month where people have trouble finding content. However, people are still able to find content and book shows. May is a month where people are able to find content and book shows quickly.
lisatx04
I have nothing for April. Zero, zilch, nada. I have called people and nothing. Oh well. But, I have 2 for May so far!! Both booked today at work. One is going to be a catalog HWC fundraiser and the other one is a cooking show, date to be determined. I am psyched!! :)

Just wanted to share!!

There are several of us that feel your pain. I've got one catalog show and one booth event for April. I don't have ANYTHING for May yet. We'll see what happens.

Here's hoping it picks up for you and the rest of us.

I hear ya both! I have 4 in April but nothing for May yet! Crossing my fingers I get bookings at next months shows, or I'll be freakin out soon!

I booked another one for May!! That's 3 for me, which is huge!! I only like to do 2 shows a month since I work FT and my husband's job is not one where I can always count on him to be home for the kids. But I am going to do the 3!! I would love to get one more fundraiser show for May. Now I need to work on April.

I got on the phone last night and made some phone calls!! I scheduled 4 catalogs shows for April and another kitchen show for May! Now my April is full and all of May except the last Saturday! I only do shows on Saturdays right now until the end of May, that's why I am booking more catty shows. I was surprised. I just called and asked about a doing a catalog show, not offering the kitchen show first! Get that list of 100 out and try for just catty shows, they can make a big difference if you have several of them!!
I am so excited. My director sent me an idea of trying to get 30 catalog shows for every day in April! And offering:
Close the 1st-7th get the trifle bowl FREE
Close the 8th-14th get trifle bowl $5.00
Close the 15th-21st get trifle bowl $10.00
Close 22nd-30th get trifle bowl for $15.00
She picked that because it's already the host special and you still won't pay much for that even if you have to pay for some of it. I am really gonna try and do that. Anyone else up for the challenge??
I don't have the sign up sheet, because I just straight printed it, but it just has a list of all 30 days with name and number next to it, and you just write when they are closing and if they get the trifle bowl free, $5.00 etc.!!!

I just started doing the 3-2-1 in the past couple of weeks and it has really helped!

1. What is "Nothing for April But..."?

"Nothing for April But..." is a marketing campaign by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and promotions during the month of April.

2. How do I participate in "Nothing for April But..."?

To participate in "Nothing for April But...", simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to learn about the current deals and promotions.

3. Are the deals and promotions offered in "Nothing for April But..." available in all countries?

No, the deals and promotions offered in "Nothing for April But..." may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I combine "Nothing for April But..." deals with other offers or discounts?

No, "Nothing for April But..." deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant discount on "Nothing for April But..." deals.

5. Is "Nothing for April But..." only for new customers?

No, "Nothing for April But..." is available for both new and existing customers. Everyone can take advantage of the exclusive deals and promotions during the month of April.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
baychef
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lsm72
  • KellyRedHead