• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Yvonne's Cluster: Meet the Members Beyond Becky, Jill, and Paulette

In summary, Yvonne's downline is Wave #1 this year, but she had some family plan conflicts that got them switched to Wave #1 before the official list came out. Ok, so far I know there is me, Becky, Jill, Paulette...
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Ok, so far I know there is me, Becky, Jill, Paulette...

Who else might be out there in Yvonne's cluster that we haven't met yet?

I would love to have a CS table, in the back, where I can sneak out when I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

Jill - I figured you, Becky and I would try to meet anyway and chat! :)I think Paulette is coming to NC - don't know yet.

Well I am confused. I thought Yvonne's downline was wave 3 this year. Also I am not planning to go to conference this year. I am shooting for Leadership '09. It's just best for me and my family...

etteluap70PC said:
Well I am confused. I thought Yvonne's downline was wave 3 this year. Also I am not planning to go to conference this year. I am shooting for Leadership '09. It's just best for me and my family...

That was only in the preliminary list (the unofficial one).

Yvonne had some family plan conflicts (daughter's wedding and something else I believe) so before the official list came out she got us changed to Wave #1. It shows Wave #1 on the published lists.

OK well I dbl checked and can not figure out how I got it wrong.... Now I am really bummed because my Hosp. Cluster is wave 1 too!

Not finalized, but our banquet should be at the Sheraton again per Yvonne...

Did you get the sparkle memo? How are you planning on showing your sparkle?

pjpamchef said:
Did you get the sparkle memo? How are you planning on showing your sparkle?

Of course I got the memo. :)

I'm not sure yet on my "star qualities"...yikes - it's only 2 weeks away isn't it!!!! :eek:

I will be thinking sparkly thoughts!

Maybe I'll get some sparkles to stick to my face. I don't really have sparkle qualities, but maybe if I find a fun shirt on sale I'll wear a sparkly shirt.

I haven't found anything yet and don't want to waste money... Maybe I'll just bring Sammie's toy wand to go with a nice outfit.Feeling so much less dramatic then when I came to last year's banquet in full turnout gear!

I will be there! Don't know what my "sparkle" will be yet but haven't looked yet either... I will probably sit with my cluster since I haven't met any of them except my recruiter :) But if they are boring :indif:, I might just have to move! :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I will be there! Don't know what my "sparkle" will be yet but haven't looked yet either... I will probably sit with my cluster since I haven't met any of them except my recruiter :) But if they are boring :indif:, I might just have to move! :D

Last year, I think I sat with your recruiter!:D There weren't too many "saved" tables....I know we didn't sit with Bets - I think she had to sit at a front table because she was speaking or something....I don't know - can't remember!

Oh - but Betsy is NOT boring! And if you get to sit with Martha McKeiver (another director) she is absolutely hilarious!

And on a different topic - I cannot think of any think sparkly.....unless I can find one of those 4th of July sparkler headband thingys...no sparkles at my house - and because I am outnumbered by boys, I don't even have a sparkly wand or anything!

That's why I asked, I can't think of anything either!!! (Without spending much!). I guess I'll stop by the Dollar Store and see if I can get some sparkle lotion of something. Wonder if the B&BW sale is still going on, maybe they have something sparkely (sp?) in the 75% off bin!!

Becky, we need to go shopping again.

JAE said:
Becky, we need to go shopping again.

If you find something in my size, yell! ;)

Not that I've told you what my size is... :p

ChefBeckyD said:
Last year, I think I sat with your recruiter!:D There weren't too many "saved" tables....I know we didn't sit with Bets - I think she had to sit at a front table because she was speaking or something....I don't know - can't remember!

Oh - but Betsy is NOT boring! And if you get to sit with Martha McKeiver (another director) she is absolutely hilarious!

:) I really didn't think she would be based on the conversations we've had over the phone and email...but I already know that "you people" are NOT boring :D

I've decided I don't need to spend any money or find anything "sparkly". I'm just going to wear a really nice dress that night.

I would never wear a dress, but I do need a couple new shirts. If I find a shirt with sparkles for a great deal I'll get one.

JAE said:
I would never wear a dress, but I do need a couple new shirts. If I find a shirt with sparkles for a great deal I'll get one.

Pant suit better then?

I've never been to Yvonne's banquet, I switched Waves last year...

janetupnorth said:
I've decided I don't need to spend any money or find anything "sparkly". I'm just going to wear a really nice dress that night.

Wear whatever you are most comfortable in, you will see everything at Yvonne's Banquet from very dressy to very casual!

janetupnorth said:
Pant suit better then?

I've never been to Yvonne's banquet, I switched Waves last year...
You mean like Hilary Clinton? Uuummm...no. I'll just wear a dressier shirt with my capris.

JAE said:
You mean like Hilary Clinton? Uuummm...no. I'll just wear a dressier shirt with my capris.

UGH! Poking out my mind's eye - NOT like Hilary!!! :yuck:

JAE said:

Jen is on a mission - she is sure she can find some old Sparkly Prom stuff for us to wear!:eek::D:D:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Jen is on a mission - she is sure she can find some old Sparkly Prom stuff for us to wear!:eek::D:D:D

You scare me! :eek:

I'll still pretend to know you though...

I looked pretty noticeable in my turnout gear last year!

1. What is Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet?

Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of meat, vegetables, and potatoes all cooked together in a large round baking dish.

2. What ingredients do I need to make Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet?

The main ingredients for Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet include ground beef, onions, green bell peppers, potatoes, and cheese. You will also need seasoning and a baking dish.

3. Can I customize the ingredients in Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet?

Absolutely! You can swap out the ground beef for a different type of meat, or add in additional vegetables like carrots or mushrooms. Feel free to get creative and make it your own!

4. How long does it take to make Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet?

The total time for making Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet is about an hour. This includes prep time and baking time.

5. Is Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet a healthy meal option?

Yvonne's Cluster/Banquet can be a nutritious meal option if you choose lean ground beef and add plenty of vegetables. You can also make substitutions, such as using sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes, to make it even healthier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PChef_ang
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sklay723
  • General Chat