• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Diane on the Main CS Page for Exciting Dir. CS Links | You're Welcome!

In summary, "Join Diane on the Main CS Page for Exciting Dir. CS Links" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef representative Diane. It will take place on a specific date and time and can be accessed through a link provided by Diane or through the Pampered Chef website and Diane's personal social media pages. There is no purchase necessary to attend, and customers are encouraged to invite friends and family to join as well.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Diane -

You are very welcome, you deserve it...

I was on the main CS page here and saw the links for Dir. CS...I figured the "I can't believe I'm here one" HAD to be you so I clicked on it. Although you can't read who posted what, I saw your note to me. :)

I'll join you there someday...probably when the kids get a little older and can stay home alone or help me at a show or can be behaved enough to go to camp with Daddy or life just changes...we'll see...God only knows where I'll be 5 years for now. :D

Enjoy your time over there and glad you liked the card!!!!

Now guys, don't be keeping all the GOOD information over there for those of us stuck here. ;)

janetupnorth said:
Now guys, don't be keeping all the GOOD information over there for those of us stuck here. ;)
We don't.:angel:

...But we have to keep some "perks" over there so you all are motivated to join us!:cool:

Thank you so much for checking out the Director's CS page and for clicking on my post! I'm glad you saw my note to you. :) And don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to join us over there someday. Life has a way of changing and opening up new opportunities for us. But until then, we'll keep you updated on all the good information and make sure to share it with you here on the main CS page. Thanks again for the kind words and the card, it means a lot to me. Take care!

1. What is "Join Diane on the Main CS Page for Exciting Dir. CS Links"?

"Join Diane on the Main CS Page for Exciting Dir. CS Links" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef representative Diane. It is an opportunity for customers to discover new and exciting products and recipes, as well as learn more about the Direct Sales world.

2. When is "Join Diane on the Main CS Page for Exciting Dir. CS Links" happening?

The event is happening on [date and time]. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for a fun and informative experience!

3. How do I access the Main CS Page for the event?

The Main CS Page can be accessed through the link provided by Diane. You can also find it on our Pampered Chef website or through Diane's personal social media pages.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to attend the event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend "Join Diane on the Main CS Page for Exciting Dir. CS Links". This event is free for all customers to join and enjoy.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to the event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join us for the event. The more, the merrier. Just make sure to share the link with them so they can access the Main CS Page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • andrealynne719
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies