• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale

In summary, my husband is recovering from pancreatitis and I had a nice surprise when a nurse at the hospital recognized my badge and asked if I had a catalog. I ended up getting an order from her and one of the other nurses.
husbandwifepcteam
Hello everyone! My husband is currently in the hospital being treated for pancreatitis. Well Saturday before I went to see him I went and checked on a fundraiser display I had set up . I wore my PC badge. Well I forgot to take it off and at the hospital my husband's nurse saw the badge and asked if I had a catalog on me and I ended up getting an order from her and one of the other nurses. You just never know where you might make a sale.
Just thought I would share this with you.
-Michelle

So true Michelle. Good reminder to always take care of your husband and to always wear your PC badge (I don't have one; need to get one)....:eek: Hope you're husband is doing well.

when I had my babyWhen I was beind admitted to the hospital from the doctprs to induce me with my child this past February, I had the lady at the admittance desk see my pin and ask me for a catalog which I had with me in my catalog tote. I ended up with several sales from the insurane office from the hospital. It was strange. Go to the hospital to have a baby and earn money at the same time. It was an awesome!

Michelle, I hope your husband is all better soon. Congrats on the serendipity.

I'm due with twins on Sept. 1. I'm packing my delivery bag....including the most important things...Pampered Chef catalogs and order forms!!!!!!! Thanks for the idea!!!!!!!

I just had surgery on Tuesday and the admitting nurse saw my bag and booked a party for June!! That is cool. The benefits lady at the dr. office booked for July! Not too darn bad for sinus surgery!

I bought a PC tote bag from merrill and jsut got it. I was using it today and walked into my friends salon to show her the pink products she wanted to see. A lady in there getting her hair done saw the bag and said, "Oh, do you sell Pampered Chef? I need....." By the time I was done I had over $100 worth of sales and a possible home show!!! Not too bad!!!!!

Just love hearing success stories of unexpected orders and bookings!

Hope your husband is doing better Michelle!

Got a July Booking last night - at a "Non-PC" Bridal Shower! I was at a Bridal Shower for a niece, and of course, I bought her all PC stuff as a gift (as did my wonderful MIL!) Niece's future MIL was there (I had never met her) and when she saw the PC stuff opened, she got all excited and wanted to know where we had gotten it! :eek: :D When she found out I sold PC - she was all over me - I had to actually calm her down and let her know I would talk with her after the shower!
Turns out - her former consultant is no longer active, and has dropped off the face of the earth, and she has been DYING (her words) to have a show! But now needs to wait til after the wedding - so we will be having a show in July! Good thing I keep catalogs and host packets in my car!:D

Woo-hoo!

Love those out of the blue bookings!

That is key...keeping stuff with you at all times....

Go Pampered Cheffers....armed with catalogs and dangerous!!!!! :)

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes for my husband. He got home on Thursday and is feeling much better.

Related to You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale

What is "You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale"?

"You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale" is a phrase often used in the direct sales industry to remind consultants to always be prepared to make a sale, even in unexpected places.

How can I apply "You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale" in my business with Pampered Chef?

There are many ways to apply this concept in your Pampered Chef business. Always have business cards or catalogs on hand when you're out and about, strike up conversations with people about cooking and entertaining, and be open to hosting parties or events in non-traditional locations.

What are some unexpected places where I might make a sale with Pampered Chef?

Some unexpected places where you might make a sale with Pampered Chef include sporting events, school functions, community events, hair salons, and even in line at the grocery store. Always be prepared and open to opportunities to share your business.

How can I make the most of "You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale" in my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most of this concept, always have your business materials with you, be friendly and approachable, and be confident in sharing your love for Pampered Chef with others. Also, take advantage of social media to connect with potential customers and share your business with a wider audience.

Can "You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale" really make a difference in my Pampered Chef business?

Absolutely! By always being prepared and open to making sales in unexpected places, you can greatly expand your customer base and increase your sales. You never know when a casual conversation could turn into a new customer or even a party booking. So always keep "You Never Know Where You Might Make a Sale" in mind and be open to new opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wycohibito
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • ShelbyMichalek