• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!

In summary, Chelsie is advertising her business on a website that is all military families. She has gotten two possible recruits and is excited about this as the start to her "miracle." HO is correct and she needs to take down her advertisement before anyone at HO finds it.
armywife_consultant
i posted my info on a website thats all military families and its kinda like a giant garage sale but they have a place where you can advertise your business and another section where you can post job opportunities. dont worry i called my director to make sure i was allowed to do it first. i actually got my puppies from this website as well but any way. in the 2 hours ive had the listings posted. ive booked one show and got 2 possible recruites! this could be the start i need and the miracle to my nightmare! im so excited. finally!!!!

I would be interested in this website - not necessarily for my business but just in general. can you PM me the address? Thanks.

I would be interested as well...please email at [email protected]. Thanks...

And congrats on great results!

armywife_consultant said:
i posted my info on a website thats all military families and its kinda like a giant garage sale but they have a place where you can advertise your business and another section where you can post job opportunities. dont worry i called my director to make sure i was allowed to do it first. i actually got my puppies from this website as well but any way. in the 2 hours ive had the listings posted. ive booked one show and got 2 possible recruites! this could be the start i need and the miracle to my nightmare! im so excited. finally!!!!

Actually, your director is incorrect. You are not allowed to advertise online in any way, shape, or form.

Chelsie - sorry but that is correct. We are not allowed to any where, anytime for any reason on the web. SDI?

You need to take that down from the website before HO finds it themselves. I thought I was okay because I advertised on a local internet newsletter. Come to find out because she had a website with the same newsletter posted, it was an internet violation. Glad you got some great results while you did it though!

i called the home office and they said it was not an internet violation.... because i dont sell anything over the internet they email me and i give them my information. if it was a violation i wouldnt of put it up there. thanks for the heads up though.

Sorry to say, whoever at HO told you it was okay was wrong. We cannot post our information on the web at all.

Chelsie, I agree whole-heartedly with Rhonda: call HO back. You may have gotten someone who simply didn't understand. No mention of our businesses is allowed..even on facebook and myspace. (There's lots of reasons...and several other threads list them. We all don't agree with all of them, but it's the rules.)

When I joined my first Chamber of Commerce, I emailed HO to ask if and how I could be listed on their website. HO responded back that I cannot even be listed as a member...only in print. No internet presence is allowed outside of our respective personal Pampered Chef websites.

Ok I think I'm bumping but what if she didn't actually say "pampered chef"? I'm new so I'm just wondering .. what if it was a help wanted listing and said something like "Sell high quality kitchen tools .. contact me for more info". Is that a violation?

That would probably be considered a violation as well.

When I joined the chamber, I asked about being listed as an Independent Director for a company specializing in high quality kitchen tools and stoneware (no mention of PC). Legal said no.

Don't feel like you're banging your head against the wall...we all encounter this sooner or later. It is ultimately for our protection...hopefully HO is reviewing other options for us. :)

1. What is "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!"?

"Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef in partnership with the United Service Organizations (USO). It is a collection of recipes and stories from military families, designed to bring awareness to the unique challenges and sacrifices that military families face, while also providing a sense of connection and support for these families.

2. How can I purchase "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!"?

"Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. A portion of the proceeds from each sale will be donated to the USO to support their programs and services for military families.

3. Are the recipes in "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. They also use common ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. Each recipe also includes helpful tips and variations to make the cooking process even easier.

4. Can I use "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" for meal planning?

Absolutely! "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts, making it a great resource for meal planning. The cookbook also includes a section for freezer-friendly recipes, perfect for busy military families on the go.

5. Is "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" only for military families?

No, "Military Families Connect: A Blessing for My Nightmare!" is for anyone who wants to support and honor military families. The cookbook is a great resource for anyone looking for delicious recipes and heartwarming stories, and a portion of the proceeds goes towards supporting the USO and their programs for military families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LI Chick
  • Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies