• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Know You Just Have One of Those Days

In summary, the bride's sister was not happy about the renewal of vows and was a bit of a control freak. The host was not helpful and the bookings for the bridal shower were not good.
Kathytnt
I know I should not feel frustrated with the hastily planned bridal shower this past weekend - My bride would not get me an updated list and my host was not helpful answering questions or helping with the show (except to make me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome) The bride was realy into Pampered Chef but apparently not the host.

I am in one of those moods where I feel like I just don't do a good job but I don't know why I am kicking myself because in the case I tried my best but these ladies need to do their part too

I have several potential booking (although one I can't figure out her name)
7 yeses and 2 maybes for hosting and 4 maybes on the biz opp

I guess I just need a little cheering up.

Thanks - Kat

That is a calendar many of us dream about! Cheer up and focus on that! :)

I am sorry - I didn't mean it the way it cam out - The bookings are great if they all pan out but the bridal show had 0 sales. I got home from work today and the one order that had been made on the registry appears to have been cancelled. I don't know how to resurrect this thing and be sure my bride gets some PC for gifts.

Maybe offer to put her on as a cohost for another show you do so she can get the 10% discount - check with the host first. Also, she could have a couples housewarming party after she is married...doesn't help too much now.

It's a renewal of vows - The couple is celebrting 20 years

That sucks! Not the vow renewal thing...maybe that is why the sales were low? People thought they already had their kitchen set up or something. I would suggest having another show with the bride as a normal host so people don't have to purchase stuff for her but she gets the free products from being the host.

Kathytnt said:
I am sorry - I didn't mean it the way it cam out - The bookings are great if they all pan out but the bridal show had 0 sales. I got home from work today and the one order that had been made on the registry appears to have been cancelled. I don't know how to resurrect this thing and be sure my bride gets some PC for gifts.

That is sad for the bride...I hope she gets something she wants... The "co-host" idea is a good one...

I know we talked about gift certificates so maybe thay changed their mind and were going to order gift certificates. I really don't feel that comfrotable with the host. I couldn't even pin down a close date or anything I am gonig to call the 'bride' tomorrow or Tuesday to get some info from her. Like asking for her sister's address to mail a thank you.
I was never even given enough info to send out a host packet the way these girls did things. I even drove 60 miles round trip to had deliver catalogs to the bride to make her wish list and she still didn't get it done. I made this trip knowing she was busy - She owns a baker - aka wedding cakes etc.
I know she wants the cookware really bad

So I could put her in as a co-host of another show - I am doing a HWC but I think I was told you can't have a co-host if you are a consultant?? I also have another show next weekend

Last edited:
Your right you can not have a co-host with the consultant as host show. I am so sorry to hear about your show.

Well here is an update - I just talked to the 'bride' Apparently her sisters are not all on board about this renewal of vows. After talking to Nikki I can see how things got so crazy. Would you believe during her Naughty Chef Shower her sister Kim actually said why is everything about Nikki (renewal bride) It was supposed to be a Naughty Chef Shower That means there is a guest of honor which which was the person renewing her vows.
I am going to try to do what I can to see if I can help Nikki get some items thorugh shows hosting or something I am on a mission. I feel so bad for her

Sounds like Sis is a bit jealous. Hope you are able to help Nikki out.

It was tough making the phone call but I am glad I did Sounds like all the sister's lean too much on her but don't want to help with anything even a special celebration like this. Sounds like she has some selfish sister's that are leading on her success. She has a wonderful bakery that specializes in wedding cakes

Sounds to me like God may be giving you an opportunity to treat this bride as she deserves and she may very well throw some wedding registries your way later... there are always hidden positives... keep seeking them out and keep blessing others

Sounds like she is similar to me - We try to be nice and help everyone out but we get our hearts stomped on. We hope others will treat us the way we treat them but they don't but we keep plugging away anyway

At least I now know that it wsn't something I did wrong - The 'Host" had some issues in the first place and didn't really care to much in helping out.
I will try to fix things by getting some shows booked and seeing if I can get them booked - I mentioned that perhaps she could talke with these hosts and see about co-hosting a PC show and be able to get the host benefits if I can't resurrect things from this one

Last edited:
Wow, that is crazy. *snugs*. May you have much success helping the "bride" put together a show and get some great benefits.

1. How can Pampered Chef products help me on a bad day?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. This can save time and reduce stress on a hectic or overwhelming day.

2. Are there any specific products that are recommended for "one of those days"?

There are several products that can be particularly helpful on a busy or chaotic day, such as the Quick Cooker, Salad Chopper, and Quick Slice. These items can help speed up meal prep and make it easier to create healthy, delicious meals.

3. Can Pampered Chef products also be used for self-care on a bad day?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as the Deep Covered Baker and the Pampered Chef Stoneware, can be used for cooking comfort foods or indulging in some self-care baking. Plus, using our products can make cooking and baking more enjoyable and therapeutic.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my self-care routine?

Aside from using our products for cooking and baking, you can also take advantage of our kitchen organization tools to declutter and create a more peaceful cooking space. Additionally, you can use our cookbooks and recipes for inspiration and to try out new, stress-relieving dishes.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for "one of those days"?

Pampered Chef often has special deals and promotions that can help make cooking on a bad day more affordable and enjoyable. Plus, our consultants can offer personalized recommendations and tips to help you make the most out of our products on a difficult day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • BeckyC5830