• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Guys Have to Stop Selling Stuff.....

In summary, the conversation revolves around the participants trying to sell items, specifically Nancy's Artwork stickers and stamps. They also mention other items they have for sale and discuss their love for buying things. One person mentions wanting a specific stamp and another offers to check if they have it. The conversation ends with one person joking about not being able to resist looking at posts in the marketplace.
redsoxgirl
Because I keep buying it!!! :yuck: :grumpy:

;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Hmm...I really need to clean my house...what to sell...I have tons of Nancy's Artwork stickers and stamps...new in package...hmm...........................LOL!

Ooo, I've got some of Nancy's stickers a bunch of crap and a bridge in the backyard!

That just reminded me of the stamp set I have!! They are slightly used, and by slightly, I mean, I've used like 2 or 3 of them once....I'm thinking $12 + shipping...

stamps.jpg

You guys are evil - pure evil!

Ooh, those are the Stampin' Up DS set, aren't they, Sarah? Very cute!

Yeah, they are....I got them a while back, when I first started, and they've been sitting on my shelf...wish I had the time, they are so cute!!

janetupnorth said:
Hmm...I really need to clean my house...what to sell...

I have tons of Nancy's Artwork stickers and stamps...new in package...hmm...........................

LOL!

You don't happen to have the Save your receipt stamp do you?

redsoxgirl said:
You guys are evil - pure evil!

No we're not... We love you so much, we just want to make sure you have ALL the great things you need for your business!!! :D

I don't, but I do have a "Let's Get Gooking" with a chef's hat on it!!

wadesgirl said:
You don't happen to have the Save your receipt stamp do you?

I'll check when I get home tonight and let you know - I think I do! It would be brand new - unused.

janetupnorth said:
I'll check when I get home tonight and let you know - I think I do! It would be brand new - unused.

I don't need to spend any more money but I've been wanting one of those stamps for a while. It wouldn't matter if it's new or not, let me know.

wadesgirl said:
I don't need to spend any more money but I've been wanting one of those stamps for a while. It wouldn't matter if it's new or not, let me know.

I got one recently and LOVE it!!

redsoxgirl said:
Because I keep buying it!!! :yuck: :grumpy:

;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Funny you should mention that, 'cause I was just thinkin' the same thing, as I was looking at a new post of things for salel. I'm really getting decked out in PChef wear, though!!

I keep telling myself that I will stop looking at posts in Marketplace, but damn, they keep showing up on the New Posts page and I just can't help myself!!! :p

well when you are looking for something----far into the future of coarse--Just ASK ME---
I won't temp you-----;)

1. Why do you guys have to stop selling stuff during the presentation?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in providing an enjoyable and informative experience for our customers. We want our presentations to focus on showcasing our products and offering helpful cooking tips, rather than pressuring our guests to make purchases.

2. Can we still make purchases after the presentation?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants will be available after the presentation to answer any further questions and assist with any purchases you would like to make.

3. Do you have any special deals or discounts available during the presentation?

We do offer exclusive discounts and promotions during our presentations, but these are not the main focus. Our goal is to provide a fun and educational experience for our guests, and any discounts are just an added bonus.

4. Can we bring friends or family members who are interested in purchasing products?

Of course! We welcome anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and potentially making a purchase. Just let your consultant know so they can plan accordingly.

5. Will there be any pressure to host a party or become a consultant?

No, there is no pressure to host a party or become a consultant. We value our customers and their decision to attend our presentations, and we respect their choice to not pursue any further involvement with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShannonWV
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Nicki Robinette
  • hankins
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hankins
  • chefkathy