• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quitting Pampered Chef and Selling Some Things

In summary, if you decide to quit Pampered Chef, you are allowed to sell any products you have purchased while working for the company, but you will not receive the same benefits and discounts as an active consultant. You are not required to return any products and your consultant account is non-transferable. If you quit, you will lose access to your sales and team, and will need to contact your upline consultant or the corporate office to officially resign.
nickcookit
I just no longer have the ambition or the time for PC that it needs. I've attached a list of items I'm selling along with prices. S&H will be your responsibility. Please let me know if your interested. [email protected] Also, if you'd like to see pictures of anything let me know.

Attachments

• PC Items for sale.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 545
I just sent you a PM

just sent you a pm!

I just sent you a pm too.

I also sent you a PM

Thanks-
Kelly V

I also sent a PM, thanks

~Kim~

Sent an emai, thanks!

I emailed late last night...haven't heard anything back yet!

Has anyone heard anything about these items? I sent a PM and an Email yesterday...no reponse...are the items still available?

PMed this morning. Haven't heard anything yet. Maybe she works full time and is unable to get to a computer at work. She might answer tonight?

Kelly V.

I haven't heard yet either!! :(

Maybe it's a hoax? Maybe it's someone playing a joke on people...looks like they just joined CS in February, and only had two posts, so who knows.

I sent a PM yesterday as well and haven't heard anything either.

I haven't heard anything, either. I was thinking today that maybe she's at work or something!

She sent me a pm and said what I wanted was already spoken for.

Related to Quitting Pampered Chef and Selling Some Things

1. Can I sell my Pampered Chef products if I decide to quit?

Yes, you are allowed to sell any Pampered Chef products that you have purchased while working for the company. However, please note that you will not receive the same benefits and discounts as an active consultant.

2. Do I have to return any products if I quit Pampered Chef?

No, you are not required to return any products that you have purchased while working for Pampered Chef. You are free to use or sell them as you wish.

3. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef consultant account to someone else?

No, your consultant account is non-transferable. If you decide to quit, you will need to close your account and any future purchases will need to be made through a new consultant.

4. Will I lose my sales and team if I quit Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you decide to quit Pampered Chef, you will no longer have access to your sales and team. Your team will be reassigned to another consultant and you will no longer be eligible for commission on their sales.

5. How do I officially quit Pampered Chef?

To officially quit Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your upline consultant or the corporate office to request a resignation form. Once you have completed and submitted the form, your consultant account will be closed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dottame
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dottame
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • chezshelly