• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items are Currently for Sale?

In summary, the best items to sell from Pampered Chef are their top-selling products such as their classic knife set, non-stick cookware, and versatile stoneware collection. They also have a constant stream of new and innovative products, including an air fryer, electric grill, and various kitchen gadgets. These products can be sold online through a personal website or social media platforms, and consultants do not need to be professional chefs to sell them. To become a consultant, one can sign up through the website or reach out to a current consultant for more information.
Hi,

Listed below is a bunch of things I'm selling. Some are products I have never used, supplies, books, cookbooks, CD's and so forth. Take a look and let me know if you are interested. You can email me at [email protected] or send me a message here. Shipping is extra.

Katie

Attachments

• Things to sell 2.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 531
I'll take the recipe cards! :D

Sent you a PM - thanks!

Katie, I sent you an email earlier this afternoon.

How much for the recipe cards with shipping?:) Thanks Katie!

PampMomof3 said:
How much for the recipe cards with shipping?:) Thanks Katie!

Where do you live? It'll be 2 dollars, plus shipping.

Things to sell - List updatedHi,

It's been a few days and I wanted to post what things are still available for those who are interested.

Attachments

• Things to sell 2.doc
    169.5 KB · Views: 438

Related to What Items are Currently for Sale?

1. What are the best items to sell from Pampered Chef?

The best items to sell from Pampered Chef are our top-selling products such as our classic knife set, non-stick cookware, and our versatile stoneware collection. These products have been tried and tested by our customers and have received rave reviews.

2. Are there any new products that have been recently added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, we are constantly adding new and innovative products to our catalog. Some of our latest additions include our air fryer, electric grill, and a variety of new kitchen gadgets to make cooking easier and more fun.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. You can also host virtual parties to showcase our products and reach a wider audience.

4. Do I need to be a professional chef to sell Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need to be a professional chef to sell Pampered Chef products. Our products are designed for home cooks of all skill levels and our consultants receive training and support to help them confidently demonstrate and sell our products.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn income by sharing their love for Pampered Chef with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • smspamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • pampered.chris