• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yesterday's "Success Factory Tips" - Make Your Own Critic!

Yes, they are very good at keeping your feet dry. I have trouble finding boots that are high enough to shovel snow in, keep your feet warm, and keep your feet dry. My dh keeps trying to buy me these very tall, very fashionable boots. But I have found a REALLY comfy pair of fuzzy on the inside clogs that I'm currently living in for less than $20. I told DH that I'm going back to The Shoe Dept and buying another pair of black and a pair in any other color they have in my size, I love 'em so!
DebPC
Staff member
Yesterdays "Success Factory Tips"These get sent to my email- one per day. they are great. I especially loved yesterdays. They said if your downlines are having trouble calling and calling and not getting shows booked. Have them call themselves and leave a voicemail asking for a booking. Then they should listen to the voicemail. Would they book a show from them? This way they are their own critic.

I forwarded this idea to MY Director and she's going to use it at the Step Up to Director class she's currently teaching.

I'm going to put this in one of my November Tuesday Tips.

UggsNow that it's cold I'm back to my uggs. I never thought I'd wear them but I got them as a gift last year and now I can't live without them. There's nothing I'd rather wear in the car on the way to work or during winter weekends running errands. I wish I had 5 pairs! Anyone else consider uggs a best friend?

My MIL got me Purple Uggs about 3 years ago. They have sat up in my closet ever since. I think I may have worn them 2-3 times.

They are ugly. I think if they were black or tan I would love them but purple?

(BTW, I love purple, but not as uggs)

What are uggs?

Uggs make me think of high school. I never saw why girls in So Cal ever thought it was cold enough. I much prefer a pair of Docs.....

oh I love mine too! I have 2 pair black & tan
these Friday ;)

Attachments

• uggs.jpg
    uggs.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 233
Do they keep your feet dry? I need new winter boots, but I have trouble finding boots that are high enough to shovel snow in, keep your feet warm, and keep your feet dry. My dh keeps trying to buy me these very tall, very fashionable boots. But they do NOT do anything for warmth.

Not sure if it is something, I would wear. But I have seen a lot of people wear them. I never thought I would wear my Crocs but I bought some in black and LOVE them but not suitable for winter.

friday said:
What are uggs?

I have no idea, maybe if I read a bit more I will find out.

Carissidy said:
Not sure if it is something, I would wear. But I have seen a lot of people wear them. I never thought I would wear my Crocs but I bought some in black and LOVE them but not suitable for winter.

I don't think they would be good to play in the snow.:eek:

I saw some gals at the open house I attended wearing and talking about Uggs... I looked into them but they're out of my budget range. I don't like the look of the boots but really liked the clogs and such that they make. I did find a REALLY comfy pair of fuzzy on the inside clogs that I'm currently living in for less than $20. I told DH that I'm going back to The Shoe Dept and buying another pair of black and a pair in any other color they have in my size, I love 'em so! I wore them last night to a party and was on my feet the usual 3 hours or so and never felt a twinge... had I worn heels, I'da had my customary 'numb toes'...

I was about to ask what UGGS are until I seen the thumbnail. I have seen a few pair down in the South. I love boots and see so many that I would love to wear but they are just not right for the winters we have down here. Fur just does not go with our temps!HA!

jrstephens said:
I was about to ask what UGGS are until I seen the thumbnail. I have seen a few pair down in the South. I love boots and see so many that I would love to wear but they are just not right for the winters we have down here. Fur just does not go with our temps!HA!

believe it or not they are good for all temps because the wool "wicks" away the sweat ! crazy I know!
I wear my tan ones without socks in the dead of winter and they stay so cozy. I wear socks w/ the balck because they are "dyed" black and they turn my feet black! :eek:

Friday - yes they are super warm and great in the SNOW not SLUSH. I wear mine to take the kids sledding always. You can buy even higher ones also.

Best boots ever!

missydivine said:
I don't think they would be good to play in the snow.:eek:

No I doubt it! I have Deep Purple L.L. Bean boots for snow!

Where can we buy these Uggs? Do the tops fold down? My 13 DD is asking for the 'pretty' boots for Christmas she saw someone wearing and they look alot like these but were white furlike on the top. We checked Payless and Walmart and nothing? Also, what's the price range on these?

You can buy generic versions of Uggs too.

friday said:
Do they keep your feet dry? I need new winter boots, but I have trouble finding boots that are high enough to shovel snow in, keep your feet warm, and keep your feet dry. My dh keeps trying to buy me these very tall, very fashionable boots. But they do NOT do anything for warmth.

When I was looking at boots last year I considered these...the ultimate decision breaker for me was....these are NOT waterproof. I live in WI and I NEED waterproof boots for snow blowing and shoveling.

as a side note...they are made from real sheepskin..that is why they are warm.

How funny, Ugghs are a craze here in CA! Even without snow or cold winters you see people wearing them with shorts! Heehee, crazy Californians I know! I've had several pair through the years and my most recent ones were Kneehigh black ones and they rock in the snow (when we go to the mountains). The come from Australia and are sold in places like boot shops, Nordstom's or they have their own website.

They are a bit pricey but they last FOREVER! And come in different sizes like, slippers, slipons, ankle, midankle and knee high boots and they even have shoes!

Well worth the $$$!

I just bought some "generic" Uggs in black today at Mervyn's (department store). They are comfy.

My dauaghter got a pair of them last year and loves them. Although she lives in Minnesota.

1. What are some tips for overcoming self-criticism?

Some tips include reframing negative thoughts into positive ones, practicing self-compassion, and setting realistic expectations for yourself.

2. How can I silence my inner critic?

One strategy is to acknowledge and challenge your negative thoughts. You can also try redirecting your focus to your strengths and accomplishments.

3. How do I deal with criticism from others?

It's important to consider the source of the criticism and whether it is constructive or not. If it is constructive, try to learn from it and improve. If it is not, it's best to ignore it and focus on your own goals and progress.

4. What are some ways to boost my self-confidence?

Some ways to boost self-confidence include setting achievable goals, surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people, and practicing self-care and self-acceptance.

5. How can I turn my self-criticism into motivation?

Try reframing your self-criticism into constructive feedback and use it as motivation to improve and grow. You can also set small and achievable goals to work towards and celebrate your progress along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies