1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Yesterday was the worst day to have a migraine...

1. jessica_momof6

jessica_momof6 Member Silver Member

because my new consultant box came :D and I couldn't play with it!

I got it upstairs to my office...opened it up, put my binder together and then tried to read. No go. I was so excited but I was hurting so bad. :eek:

Now today, it is another day. And I am off to the store to buy some foods to start playing with.

[​IMG]

and then tomorrow, the show I hosted will have its products delivered! and I can start all over again!

[​IMG]

I love that big brown truck!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2006
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Me Too!!

I have been waiting for a week for my SS1 Plus Kit and it hasn't arrived yet. I too want to play and show off my new stuff. Love that brown truck!!!

Mar 7, 2006
  3. kristenskitchen

kristenskitchen Member

Poor UPS guy!

My poor UPS guy! My recruiter lives right across the street from me and then my other friend across the street is a Mary Kay consultant so he is here all the time!! He even knows the name of my dog by heart! Congratulations on getting your kit! Mine arrived the day I hosted a party for my recruiter and we had so much fun going through it together!

Welcome to the biz!

~Kristen ;)

Have something to add?