• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yeah! We Get to Pick Our Prizes!

In summary, the conversation revolves around individuals earning different levels and choosing their rewards from a selection of products. Some popular choices include the KitchenAid hand mixer, ice cream maker, and Egg & Muffin Toaster. Some individuals are torn between multiple options and seek advice from others. There is also a mention of wanting a complete home gym or inground pool as a future reward option. There is also a discussion about the convenience and use of a toaster oven.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got an email from HO. I got level 2 so I'm taking the 5 Piece SS Cookware Set. I plan to use it somehow for a recruiting or signing incentive.
What is everyone picking?

Hmmmm...I haven't gotten mine yet. I earned Level 2. I'm picking the Ice Cream Maker and the KA Hand Mixer.

Got my email...level 1. Either ice cream maker or hand mixer.

Got my email. I earned Level 2 and I think I'm going to pick 2 from level 1. I know I want the KA hand mixer, but I'm torn on #2. HELP!!

I am getting the smoothie maker.

I got level 2 and picked the Smoothie Maker and the Egg & Muffin Toaster. I can't wait to get them!!!

level 1 and am torn on the egg and toast maker or the TPC 10" skillet that I can use for a team incentive.

As soon as Dh gets up, I'm going to let him pick so he feels a part of it!

Level 2 - I'm getting the coffee maker. I can't wait!

level 2 -- Toaster oven

Hand Mixer. I got the Kitchen Aid ice cream maker a couple of years ago with my PC gift card so I don't need that (want is another story!) So I'm going with the hand mixer!

I just put my choices in for the Egg and Toaster Maker and the Ice Cream maker. We really don't need the ice cream maker, but what the heck! It will also make those frozen drinks like we get on the cruises!!:sun:

I hope they offer a complete home gym or inground pool so I can work off these calories!!! :D

I earned level three, I need a blender, but I haven't decided if I want to pick one thing from level 1 +2 or just the blender off of 3.

I still can't decide - but I'm leaning toward s/s cookware.

I let DH pick and he picked the egg/toaster thingy.

Ice Cream Maker for me! YUMMY!

Ice Cream Maker and Hand Mixer for me, too! Online, it says that ice cream maker can do frozen yogurt, too. Looking forward to that as well! :)

I picked the 10" skillet. I really wanted the ice cream maker but I saw it online for $50. The skillet sells for $150 so there you go...lol.

DebbieJ said:
I let DH pick and he picked the egg/toaster thingy.
FUnny I was leaning that way too!! Tell Brian he ROCKS!!!

Christ Follower said:
I picked the 10" skillet. I really wanted the ice cream maker but I saw it online for $50. The skillet sells for $150 so there you go...lol.

My dh and I talked about it and he asked if we wanted to give anyone a gift and it immediately came to my mind that I want to get the SS Skillet to my mother in law b/c every weds night she takes my son to communion for me and brings him home. It'll be Dylan's gift to grandma. :)

jwpamp said:
level 2 -- Toaster oven

I have that toaster oven - always wanted one, never had one before. It is really nice! ...but because we never had one before I forget to use it. It works great to warm things, make small amounts, cook one thing while another is in the microwave... Saves time since my oven takes a week to heat up. I don't care for toast made in it though so I guess the toaster stays.

baychef said:
I just put my choices in for the Egg and Toaster Maker and the Ice Cream maker. We really don't need the ice cream maker, but what the heck! It will also make those frozen drinks like we get on the cruises!!:sun:

I hope they offer a complete home gym or inground pool so I can work off these calories!!! :D

I have what looks like that ice cream maker. How does it make those frozen drinks??

cincychef said:
I earned level three, I need a blender, but I haven't decided if I want to pick one thing from level 1 +2 or just the blender off of 3.

I missed level 3 but we would have gotten the can cooler. We thought DS in college would love it.

bethcooks4u said:
I have that toaster oven - always wanted one, never had one before. It is really nice! ...but because we never had one before I forget to use it. It works great to warm things, make small amounts, cook one thing while another is in the microwave... Saves time since my oven takes a week to heat up. I don't care for toast made in it though so I guess the toaster stays.

I bought a toaster oven a few months ago but don't like the toast either!! It doesn't come out right!! So, my toaster stays as well.

I got the blender with earning Level 1 and my hubby said get the smoothie maker but it got terrible reviews on amazon. The egg and toaster got good reviews.

I still can't decide. My DH says to take the ice cream maker and Coco Latte maker. ( since it does cappicino too)
Why is this so hard? I want the hand mixer, but won't use it that often. But I won't use the other things that often either.

I wish we had had a choice of PC$$. I emailed HO about it. There should always be at least that choice IMHO.

I can't decide........ I earned level 2...... we don't drink coffee, not sure I'd use a toaster oven & I don't want 1 more thing to store in my kitchen.....

I do have a wedding in June but they don't want anything else for their kitchen.......

HELP :bugeye:

1. What is "Yeah! We Get to Pick Our Prizes!"?

"Yeah! We Get to Pick Our Prizes!" is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to earn points for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals, which can then be redeemed for a variety of prizes.

2. How do I earn points for "Yeah! We Get to Pick Our Prizes!"?

Consultants can earn points by meeting sales goals, recruiting new team members, and participating in special promotions. Points are automatically tracked and updated in the consultant's account.

3. What kind of prizes can I choose from?

There is a wide range of prizes available, including kitchen tools, cookware sets, gift cards, and even vacations. The prize catalog is regularly updated with new options to choose from.

4. Can I redeem my points for cash or credit?

No, unfortunately points cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. They can only be used towards the prizes in the "Yeah! We Get to Pick Our Prizes!" catalog.

5. Is there a limit on how many points I can earn?

There is no limit on the number of points a consultant can earn. The more goals they meet, the more points they can accumulate and redeem for prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies