• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Yay! Just Sold a Set of Martini Glasses!

In summary, the specific type of martini glasses that were sold can vary, but they typically have a glass construction with a stem and wide, shallow bowl. The number of glasses included in a set can also vary, but it is usually either two or four. The average price for a set of martini glasses ranges from $20 to $50, depending on their quality and design. While it is always best to check with the seller or manufacturer, most martini glasses are dishwasher safe when placed on the top rack. Additionally, martini glasses can also be used for other types of drinks such as cocktails, appetizers, or desserts.
jwpamp
And the e-mail just went out! I figured it would be likely to not see a sale from this since it's close to Christmas and people have already finished their shopping -- so pleasantly surprised!

Anyone else?

Congrats! No one on my end has been interested in them at all and I have tried!

No takers here BUT I git a call today from a past host who got the email and in turn she called me to ask to purchase a $50 gift certificate and "ask" if she could book another party since she dropped her DCB. ;)

Yay for that email!

Related to Yay! Just Sold a Set of Martini Glasses!

What type of martini glasses were sold?

The specific type of martini glasses that were sold may vary depending on the seller, but they are typically made of glass and have a stem and a wide, shallow bowl.

How many martini glasses were included in the set?

The number of martini glasses included in a set can also vary, but it is typically either a set of two or a set of four.

What is the average price for a set of martini glasses?

The average price for a set of martini glasses can range from $20 to $50, depending on the quality and design of the glasses.

Are these martini glasses dishwasher safe?

It is always best to check with the seller or manufacturer, but most martini glasses are dishwasher safe as long as they are placed on the top rack.

Can I use these martini glasses for other types of drinks?

While martini glasses are specifically designed for martinis, they can also be used for other cocktails or even as serving glasses for small appetizers or desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
Replies