• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! I Just Got My New Kit Today!

In summary, the new tote is very sturdy and easy to carry. It is missing a handle slot, but that is the only downside.
SilverCeladon
I just put everything in my tote but I'm scared the tote won't hold up! It's super heavy and I'm wondering if the handles will tear soon. They say that everything you got in your kit should go in the tote-I guess we'll see!

If the handles are anything like the ones one the old tote - they seem hold up well - I really pack mine, and they are still okay!
Congrats on getting your kit too!

Good to know Becky! Thanks!

SilverCeladon said:
I just put everything in my tote but I'm scared the tote won't hold up! It's super heavy and I'm wondering if the handles will tear soon. They say that everything you got in your kit should go in the tote-I guess we'll see!

Did you get an upgrade kit, and it had the new tote in it?!

No Jennifer she waited to sign up until the new kit went into effect.

When I saw the tote at Leadership they had several bags filled with the Kit contents (so we could lift them and see for ourselves). It is quite a load, but A WHOLE LOT easier to carry than the cumbersome red crate!! It is a lovely bag too!! I just wish it had a handle slot like the Carry-all tote (you know how we can slip it over the handle of the show to go). That's the only thing I think this bag is missing! I cannot wait to get mine!! I recruited 2 gals last week and both seem like they are going to qualify within their 30 days!! I am so STOKED!!

If it's not stable enough you can always get the crate! I jam pack mine full every show so I don't think the new tote would carry everything I bring!

The way I put everything in it it's really stable. The bar pan, muffin pan, and the cooling rack hold up the sides nicely.

Oh....I hope my new recruit qualifies in time for me to get one of these totes!

1. What comes in the new kit?

The new kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. It also includes a catalog and business materials to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I use the products in my new kit?

Your new kit comes with a handy guide that explains how to use each product and its benefits. You can also find instructional videos and recipes on our website to help you get the most out of your new tools.

3. Can I customize my new kit?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the new kits as they are pre-packaged with our best-selling products. However, you can purchase additional products separately to add to your kit and enhance your cooking experience.

4. How do I register my new kit?

To register your new kit, simply log in to your consultant account on our website and click on the "My Kit" tab. From there, you can enter the kit number found on the back of your catalog and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.

5. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef kit?

Having a Pampered Chef kit allows you to experience the quality and convenience of our products firsthand, making it easier for you to showcase and sell them to potential customers. It also gives you exclusive access to new products and special discounts for consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
rennea