• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! Got My First Commission Check - Who's Above Karen Weber?

In summary, the commission structure at Pampered Chef is based on a tiered system, with consultants starting at a 20% commission rate and being able to earn up to 31% commission on sales. Commission checks are issued on a monthly basis and can be tracked through the consultant's account on the website. Commission can be used towards product purchases and high-performing consultants can receive additional bonuses and incentives such as free products, cash bonuses, and all-expenses-paid trips.
hoosierchef
Ok, So I'm pretty sure I'm in Wave #2, but I finally got my first commission check (Which was soooo awesome by the way!) and now know that my upline director is Karen Weber. Anyone know who is above her??

Just bumping

Can you call or email Karen and ask her what wave you're in? I would even call HO to see if they could tell you. What about your recrutier?

BTDT, seems to not be getting the message! :p And she's already got me confirmed to go to conference. I guess I better ask for my time off work now huh? :p

BTW, I think it's wave #2, if so......I'll be seeing you Kristi! WooHoo!

Last edited:
Yes Tammi, take that time off!! Time well spent!!!:D

What is the commission structure at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, our commission structure is based on a tiered system. The more sales you make, the higher your commission percentage will be. Our consultants typically start at a 20% commission rate and can earn up to 31% commission on their sales.

How often are commission checks issued?

Commission checks are issued on a monthly basis. You will receive your commission check for the previous month's sales at the end of each month.

How do I track my commission earnings?

You can track your commission earnings through your consultant account on our website. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" tab to view your commission statement and track your sales and earnings.

Can I use my commission towards product purchases?

Absolutely! Your commission can be used towards any product purchases from Pampered Chef. This is a great way to save money on products you love while also earning income.

Are there any additional bonuses or incentives for high-performing consultants?

Yes, we offer additional bonuses and incentives for consultants who consistently meet and exceed their sales goals. These can include free products, cash bonuses, and even all-expenses-paid trips. We value our top-performing consultants and love to reward their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • vogee13
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
burtonfour
  • Yakmama