• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!

In summary, Jenn has started her own business by submitting two shows and has already made a profit. She is currently waiting on bookings for other shows.
HealthNut
i just wanted to say I DIIIIIIID IT!

I'm currently sitting at: 2 show submitted $740 in sales

two more shows closing friday: 1 catalog show at $275 and 1 cooking show CURRENTLY at $290 with about 6 outside orders waiting to come in!

so even without the other outside orders, I'm at $1305 right now! :D

woohoo!

Way to go!!!!! You've got a bunch of new products headed your way. Congrats on a great start to your business.

You rock!!! Kudos and Congrats!!! Rock on! :D

Congratulations!

Yay! Don't let 'em burn a hole in your pocket. You can use the PC bucks to buy products at a discount!

Awesome job!! I hope I make it too.

WAAA HOOO! That is fantastic!

wooo hoooo!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ `Congrats! YAY for you!! I really want to do the same!

HealthNut.....Congratulations! You have started your business in the best way....very strong. Enjoy your PC$$$$'s.

Way to go! What a great start to your business! It's so fun to rack up the rewards in the beginning like that. Keep it up! :)

That's awesome!!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!

Yes, you can use some or all of your PC Dollars when you earn them, or you can keep some/all of them to use for Kit Enhancement. ;) (If you don't know what that is yet, in your 4th full month, you get to order up to $500 in retail value at 40% off. If you are really wanting to stock up in the kitchen, try to be patient & wait for the Kit Enhancement. ;)

Congrats! :)

thanks, all! so yeah - 4 shows and I submitted $1495 in sales. :D done! now i can sit back and do it at my own pace. :)i have a show set for oct 16 (my SIL), one for Oct 24 (my first cooking show host's mother in law), one for November 13 (a fundraiser) and i'm waiting on when to book a show for my husband's friend's wife. oh yeah, and can't remember the day for one in november, a girl at work.honestly, if i can do 2 shows a month, i'll be happy

Related to Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!

What is the "Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!" promotion?

The "Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who book and hold four shows within a 30 day period. It rewards consultants with an additional $1250 in sales and potential bonuses.

How do I qualify for the "Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and book and hold four shows within a 30 day period. The shows must have a minimum of $250 in sales each and be submitted on time.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!" promotion?

Participating in this promotion not only earns you an additional $1250 in sales, but it also opens up the opportunity for potential bonuses. It also helps increase your customer base and can lead to future bookings and sales.

What happens if I don't meet the requirements for the "Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!" promotion?

If you do not meet the requirements for the promotion, you will not receive the additional $1250 in sales or any potential bonuses. However, you can still benefit from the increased sales and potential future bookings from holding multiple shows in a short period of time.

How can I track my progress for the "Yay! $1250 and Four Shows in 30 Days!" promotion?

You can track your progress by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and viewing your show submissions. You can also track your sales and bookings through the "Promotions" tab in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chellb1234