• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Yard Signs Increase Bookings for Pampered Chef Consultants?

In summary, to customize Yard Signs for your Pampered Chef business, log in to your account and go to the "Marketing Materials" section. You can choose from pre-made designs or upload your own logo and information. To order Yard Signs, add them to your cart on the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. They typically take 5-7 business days to arrive, but expedited shipping options are available. Yard Signs should only be used to promote Pampered Chef businesses and should be displayed in high-traffic areas for maximum visibility.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I was looking out on the Merrill website and saw they have yard signs and sidewalk flags with the PC logo...

Does anyone have either one of these...do they generate any more bookings/orders?:confused:

I had the flag one and someone stole it. I was bummed.

Bought the other yard sign one and it is much bigger and haven't put it up yet. Kind of worried my neighbors would get annoyed.

I had the flag one and someone stole it. I was bummed.

Bought the other yard sign one and it is much bigger and haven't put it up yet. Kind of worried my neighbors would get annoyed. Anyone else's neighbors care?

I'd get one, but it's not allowed in my neighbohood.

I'm President of our HOA and I get that question a LOT, about signs. Check your CC&Rs (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions) to make sure.
Our neighborhood got pounded recently by enormous hail...and of course now all the roofing companies are hard at work replacing our roofs. And OF COURSE they are putting their signs in everyone's yards. All those homeowners are now getting violation letters. Good times!

I have a yard sign. I haven't noticed any business from it. However, I live in the middle of nowhere. It really does help, though, when I give people directions to my house--"You can't miss it. There's a Pampered Chef sign at the end of the driveway."

1. How do I customize my Yard Signs for my Pampered Chef business?

To customize your Yard Signs, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Marketing Materials" section. From there, you can choose from a variety of pre-made designs or upload your own logo and information.

2. How do I order Yard Signs for my Pampered Chef business?

To order Yard Signs, simply add them to your cart on the Pampered Chef website and proceed to checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

3. How long does it take for Yard Signs to arrive?

Once your order is placed, Yard Signs typically take 5-7 business days to arrive. If you need them sooner, you can choose expedited shipping options at checkout.

4. Can I use Yard Signs to promote other businesses or events?

No, Yard Signs are specifically designed for promoting Pampered Chef businesses and should not be used for promoting other businesses or events.

5. How do I display my Yard Signs for maximum visibility?

To ensure maximum visibility for your Yard Signs, place them in high-traffic areas such as near busy streets, shopping centers, and community bulletin boards. You can also ask local businesses if you can display your Yard Signs on their property.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • debbieskitchenhelper