• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WW (Weight Watchers): Momentum vs Points - What's Changed?

the program that provides points to you for foods and allows you to eat anything you want as long as you have the points for it. It has been around for a while, and I think they just renamed it to make it sound more cutting edge (I'm not sure if that's what they called it).
Went for my first meeting only been 5 days and have lost 1.8 lbs for a total now of 21 lbs since Jan 3rd. Yoo hoo!!

smart2cook said:
Went for my first meeting only been 5 days and have lost 1.8 lbs for a total now of 21 lbs since Jan 3rd. Yoo hoo!!
"like" button! :thumbup::balloon::) Congrats! :D

HURRAY! Another 2lbs for me, surpassing my original goal from the start of our biggest loser challenge! :D Now I want to go just 4 more lbs to reach my ultimate (wedding weight) goal from 9 years ago! :p But now I only have 19 daily pts to work with! Boohoo! :( lol

OMG! Congratulations!!! That is just so wonderful! Now you just need to pay attention to those filling foods and one or zero point foods. You can reach your goal!!!

smart2cook said:
OMG! Congratulations!!! That is just so wonderful! Now you just need to pay attention to those filling foods and one or zero point foods. You can reach your goal!!!

I know what I need to do... I can and will do it! Thanks for your support! :)

<h2>1. What is the difference between Momentum and Points on WW?</h2><p>Momentum and Points are both part of the Weight Watchers program, but they serve different purposes. Points are a way to track the nutritional value of foods, while Momentum is a mindset and approach to eating that focuses on making healthier choices and building healthy habits.</p><h2>2. Are Momentum and Points combined in the WW program?</h2><p>Yes, Momentum and Points work together in the WW program. Momentum encourages you to make healthy choices, while Points help you track the nutritional value of those choices.</p><h2>3. Can you explain the concept of Momentum in more detail?</h2><p>Momentum is based on the idea that small, sustainable changes can lead to long-term success. It encourages you to make healthier choices and build healthy habits, rather than just focusing on counting calories or restricting certain foods.</p><h2>4. What is the difference between Momentum and the Core program?</h2><p>The Core program has been replaced by Momentum in the current WW program. Core focused on eating whole, unprocessed foods and did not require tracking points. Momentum, on the other hand, still uses Points to track the nutritional value of foods, but emphasizes making healthy choices and building healthy habits.</p><h2>5. Is it worth trying WW again with the Momentum approach?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and goals. Momentum may be a good fit for those looking to make healthier choices and build sustainable habits, while Points may be better for those who prefer a more structured approach to tracking their food intake. It's worth considering giving it a try for a few months and seeing how it works for you.</p>

1. What is the difference between Momentum and Points on WW?

Momentum and Points are both part of the Weight Watchers program, but they serve different purposes. Points are a way to track the nutritional value of foods, while Momentum is a mindset and approach to eating that focuses on making healthier choices and building healthy habits.

2. Are Momentum and Points combined in the WW program?

Yes, Momentum and Points work together in the WW program. Momentum encourages you to make healthy choices, while Points help you track the nutritional value of those choices.

3. Can you explain the concept of Momentum in more detail?

Momentum is based on the idea that small, sustainable changes can lead to long-term success. It encourages you to make healthier choices and build healthy habits, rather than just focusing on counting calories or restricting certain foods.

4. What is the difference between Momentum and the Core program?

The Core program has been replaced by Momentum in the current WW program. Core focused on eating whole, unprocessed foods and did not require tracking points. Momentum, on the other hand, still uses Points to track the nutritional value of foods, but emphasizes making healthy choices and building healthy habits.

5. Is it worth trying WW again with the Momentum approach?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and goals. Momentum may be a good fit for those looking to make healthier choices and build sustainable habits, while Points may be better for those who prefer a more structured approach to tracking their food intake. It's worth considering giving it a try for a few months and seeing how it works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chellb1234
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • ChefPaulaB