• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?

In summary, our internet went down on Friday evening, and got working again late yesterday afternoon. Geesh, what did we ever do without it? Lacy was going crazy not being able to check emails, and I knew everyone here was chatting it up about a conference. Now Lacy has to go check the 300 newly posted threads since she was here - might take her awhile. LOL - I know what she means, I was going crazy not being able to access the internet, and CS, myself. Becky just noticed that we're one post away from each other, and I have 5010 posts and she has 5009. She'll be gaining on me now because I have some painting to do, and Becky has 5,000
lacychef
Our internet's been down since Friday evening....got it working again late yesterday afternoon. Geesh, what did we ever do without it? I was going crazy not being able to check emails....& I knew everyone here was chatting it up about conference! Now I gotta go check these 300 newly posted threads since I was here---might take me awhile:p

OMG Lacy! :eek: good luck with that. I hope you have the next 24 hours FREE!! :p:p

LOL - I know exactly what you mean Lacy! Our power was out for 3 days...and I thought I was going to go crazy....lack of lights, etc...didn't bother me - but not being able to access the internet, and CS, was horrible!

Lacy, I just noticed that we're one post away from each other! I have 5010 and u have 5009! You'll be gaining on me now b/c I have some painting to do!! And Becky has 5,000 on us! :eek:

I thought you were kinda quiet.

oh i KNOW what you mean Lacey - I had to have my computer cleaned out and all fixed up a few months ago - it took 5 days to get it back to me - I was freaking out and going thru withdrawls! Funny thought when I was away at the beach with basically no chance to check, didn't miss it at all! Must have been because I would walk into my office and expect to go on - like right now when I came to get a paperwork thing and sat and logged on - LOL

PampMomof3 said:
OMG Lacy! :eek: good luck with that. I hope you have the next 24 hours FREE!! :p:p

HA! Yeah, I just kinda skimmed through earlier; took awhile though!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I know exactly what you mean Lacy! Our power was out for 3 days...and I thought I was going to go crazy....lack of lights, etc...didn't bother me - but not being able to access the internet, and CS, was horrible!

Nice new star Becky!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought you were kinda quiet.

Hehe, yep! I guess I'll take that as you missed me, lol! And why is your mood dead?!

PamperedDor said:
oh i KNOW what you mean Lacey - I had to have my computer cleaned out and all fixed up a few months ago - it took 5 days to get it back to me - I was freaking out and going thru withdrawls! Funny thought when I was away at the beach with basically no chance to check, didn't miss it at all! Must have been because I would walk into my office and expect to go on - like right now when I came to get a paperwork thing and sat and logged on - LOL

That's true...when you can walk by the computer it's so tempting to "just check real quick"! I was actually gone all day Sat & Sun at a family reunion at the lake & didn't miss it; but yesterday was torture!

I got a lot more work done in a shorter amount of time before the internet!:D

1. What is "Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?"

"Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?" is a collection of recipes and tips curated by Pampered Chef to help you make the most of your time spent in the kitchen. It includes delicious and easy meal ideas, as well as time-saving cooking techniques.

2. How can "Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?" benefit me?

This collection can benefit you by providing a variety of meal options for any occasion, whether you are cooking for yourself or a large group. It also includes helpful tips and tricks to make cooking more efficient and enjoyable.

3. Are the recipes in "Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this collection are designed to be easy to follow and use ingredients that are easily accessible. We want to make cooking as stress-free as possible for you!

4. Is "Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While not all recipes may be suitable for every dietary restriction, this collection includes a variety of options for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

5. Can I access "Wow, What Did We Ever Do Without Internet?" on my mobile device?

Yes, this collection is available on our website and can be accessed on any device with internet connection. You can easily browse and save recipes while on-the-go!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hollye44
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
PamperedDor